|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
norcalmods.com did a great job on my PS2 v10..good communication, reliable billing system, fast return shipping...
ADDED-----TD |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
www.americanmodz.com
Ordered a PS2 Matrix Infinity pre-mod over AIM with NetMech. He was very quick to respond to any questions I had, and only a week after I paid, the PS2 was at my door! (We live across the country from each other and it was Fedex Ground). I would definitely do business with him again, and I probably will! ADDED-----TD |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
norcalmods.com - Great!
PS2 v7 with DMS3 modded great! ADDED-----TD |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Norcalmods is the best!!!! John is the most professional,patient & fair person around.For expert modding everyone shouldn't hesitate to send PS2's & X-boxes to Norcalmods. A+++++!!!!!!!!
ADDED-----TD |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Personal note from Tyler:
I wouldnt trust milehighmods because of this deviant act.
__________________
[B]V7 Ps2 Messiah 2 V13 PSTwo DMS4 Pro and HD-Connect(Installed myself)[/B] |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
norcal
this is the best service i've seen i ordered my ps2 on a saturday got it on a monday. with a matrix infinity modchip installed. was shocked when games that were not playable were now playable on my ps2. thanks norcal you are the best.
ADDED-----TD |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
norcalmods.com - Great! Infinity pre-mod works just as described.
Ordered it on Tuesday and at my door Saturday. Thanks a lot! ![]() ADDED-----TD |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Add one more "Great" for americanmodz.com
Not only did Netmech install my DMS3 flawlessly but he repaired my ****ty attempt and tracked down a brand new laser. Had it all installed/repaired within 2 weeks, the extra time was the laser install/repair because I was picky . I loved his work so much I'm burning his address into my PS2. ![]() ADDED-----TD |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
norcalmods.com outstanding and good to go!
Ordered on Thursday, recieved it quick on Tues thereafter. Kept updating me and informing me throughout the shipping process. NORCALMODS! Good to go john! THANKS ![]() ADDED-----TD |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Impact Mods
http://impactmods.com/
They install for the PS2 also. Located in CA. Was it Great, Good, Bad, or Horrible? -----TD Last edited by TylerDurden; 03-06-2004 at 16:13. |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
I just purchased a premodded ps2 with the matrix infinity from John at Norcalmods. Excellent communication and service. Would definitely recommend him to anyone.
Added-----TD Last edited by TylerDurden; 08-06-2004 at 14:03. |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Norcalmods is great!
I bought an premod Magic V Ps2 on Norcalmods, great comunnication, fast service, they're great. Thanks John!
Added-----TD
__________________
It's a Gundam ....................run. Live not, learn not, be one with the Force. Last edited by TylerDurden; 08-06-2004 at 14:03. |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
norcalmods
Great
1. Communication excellent via email. John answered all my emails prompty prior to & during the install. 2. Install time excellent. Shipped Mon, received Sat same week and I'm from the Midwest. 3. Quality excellent. Received a photo of completed install. Received the PS2 packaged the same way it was sent. That's impressive considering it was packaged to survive a 15 ft drop onto concrete. 4. Professional service. Exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend. PS2 V4 with Apple Pro Added-----TD Last edited by TylerDurden; 19-07-2004 at 13:30. |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
www.norcalmods.com GREAT
www.norcalmods.com - GREAT
Very prompt email responses, and even a digital picture emailed to you of your mod job. Everything works great, and turn around time was very fast. I mailed it to him Saturday, I got it back Friday. Very quick. Added-----TD Last edited by TylerDurden; 24-06-2004 at 14:00. |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
HI folks,
I am new to this forum... took your advice from the various comments..... NORCALMODS was excellent. He won my bussiness becuase of advice and customer service I recieved... and he was actually one of the cheaper priced vendors.... a winning combo if you ask me. ![]() Added-----TD Last edited by TylerDurden; 12-07-2004 at 08:37. |
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Modchip Installers In Melbourne Australia | Ando_34 | PS2 Games | 3 | 08-01-2004 18:27 |
| Modchip installers in Scotland | silock | PS2 Games | 4 | 05-11-2003 10:31 |
| Modchip FAQS and Installers | Cyber Akuma | PS2 Games | 6 | 17-09-2003 17:17 |
| The Ultimate XBox Newbie Guide | rms2001 | XBox Games | 5 | 15-08-2003 00:58 |
| PS2 Modchip installers/ resellers in Sydney Australia | jonk54 | PS2 Games | 1 | 14-02-2002 03:47 |