Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 09-11-2002, 21:30
Wubzard Wubzard is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wubzard
It is only with the first CD.
I have played on CD 3 and 4 bcuz I had saved the game. I can access the menu with the second CD so I think it is also working.
And the first cd is just rotating with a black screen and nothing's happening but it works quite well with an emulator on PC

So I am really
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com