Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 10-01-2001, 17:03
Gandalf
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
a working patch for spyro 2 , gateway to glimmer ???

@Sunsoar:
That's surprising.... I only found the b.a.d. patch for the so called pal/euro version of spyro 2, which supposed to be called "ripto's rage".
But it just produces coasters for the version where I dumped my image.
In fact, burning the unpatched image to cdr let me play spyro 2 til the second world/level (summer forest), but when I try to leave this level, the game freezes with a black screen. Others reported the same...

When I apply the b.a.d. patch, the cdr isn't recognized by my psone.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com