Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 28-09-2005, 22:29
sunfire sunfire is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: KL
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sunfire is on a distinguished road
found my way in the game

I've done all the settings just as the guide above ... nothing work. But I decided to uninstall and reinstall deamon and change the deamon driver name to something else ... and it work. I change both of them. You can change the driver name when U install the deamon. I'm just glad that finally I can play this game. and plz use W40kWA.exe to run the game. Just another opinion from me. I hope it helps settle your problem.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dawn of War Winter Assault Mystic Gohan PC Games 109 12-02-2008 15:52
Warhammer 4000k Winter Assault BeatPirate PC Games 14 07-01-2006 22:03
Squad Assault No-CD request ric_hornet PC Games 20 01-05-2005 11:45
Need a working crack for DRIVER on Windows XP (Or help me to make a working CD) JonZ PC Games 3 19-05-2002 16:26
Patchs for : From Dusk Till Dawn "Need Original CD" ? CVMNOX PC Games 0 17-11-2001 23:01



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com