|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah EB is EB Games or "Electronics Boutique" (I hate that name though).
Tyler!
__________________
[B]V7 Ps2 Messiah 2 V13 PSTwo DMS4 Pro and HD-Connect(Installed myself)[/B] |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok, gonna check with them and see what they have.
I hope they have the old one either in new och a checked one. that would be alot cheeper for her and then she can get a duo2 because she won't need those nifty extra functions matrix, crystal or dms offers. She just wants to be able to play backups. she has 2 cats that won't hesitate to use the discs to sharpen the claws
__________________
SCPH-102 w/Stelth mod SCPH-30004 R w/DUO mod LG GSA-4040B |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok, more like if she forget a disc out that the cats will play with it... shiny thing you know.
__________________
SCPH-102 w/Stelth mod SCPH-30004 R w/DUO mod LG GSA-4040B |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'd try ebay.. finding a V7 wasn't hard for me at all.. People that know what they have will go out of their way to list the version number.. Just Search for PS2 V7 and the number and click off search titles and descriptions..shouldn't be too difficult. and the Crystal's or MI's are nice..
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
wonder why tho.
__________________
SCPH-102 w/Stelth mod SCPH-30004 R w/DUO mod LG GSA-4040B |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok folks...
I have found these two setups. 1) PS2 v10 with Matrix Infinity HB + Lasermod 2) PS2 v7 with DUO2 SE I guess I would go for the v7 but she isn't so sure. Can you guys list / tell what the best chouce would be? I mean, what tells for and what tells against the other setup?
__________________
SCPH-102 w/Stelth mod SCPH-30004 R w/DUO mod LG GSA-4040B |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| how exactly? (a stupid noob question) | MrCaine01 | DVD Backup Forum | 2 | 12-10-2003 15:35 |
| Question about XBOX BIOS | QuickWhip | XBox Games | 2 | 11-12-2002 21:42 |
| important question to you all. | TEDDYRUKSPIN | PS2 Games | 11 | 09-04-2002 13:09 |
| Question regarding Neo 2.5 | Nincat | PS2 Games | 2 | 29-01-2002 18:26 |
| Newbie Question | Drizzt DoUrden | PSX Games | 0 | 19-12-2001 12:32 |