|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
You'll have to do an unknown value search.
I found it and it was something like 4 times the actual value. You can edit the memory location directly to modify the amount of credits. The reason I didnt make a trainer is because I couldnt figure out the proper way to modify the registers its all inc's, weird math, shifting values from one register to another and movzx's. I should probably get back to work on it this game poses a lot of interesting challenges that will be useful to figure out for future reference. Last edited by Fraya; 15-11-2005 at 14:16. |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Star Wars Battlefront II HDD | cannontrodder | PS2 Games | 2 | 23-12-2005 10:41 |
| Star Wars: Battlefront v1.2 - Trainer... | sabbey | General Gaming | 0 | 20-02-2005 18:41 |
| Fixed-exe/NOCD request of Star Wars Battlefront 1.11 spanish | DarkReborn | PC Games | 2 | 23-11-2004 15:17 |
| Star Wars Battlefront Desktop CRASH | Nikeless | PC Games | 8 | 06-10-2004 07:39 |
| Star Wars Battlefront | Haunebu | PC Games | 4 | 05-10-2004 15:53 |