Go Back   FileForums > Music & Video > Media Files

Old 23-07-2001, 07:09

adriannqld
Wma & What are the best programs for finding mp3s

what does every one use for finding mp3s. What programs are best, and what are the programs like. I use gozila and previously used napster but are mp3 sharing programs that succesful & are they easy to use.
+ does any now how to burn WMA files to cd. Ive tried all obvious methods and numerous programs inc. Cowon jet audio but still no luck.
can anyone help me out, all help is appreciated. Thanks
Adrian
Sponsored Links
Old 25-07-2001, 01:24
IDUNNO

EASY CD CREATOR 5 BURNT MY WMA'S TO DISC WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS. I USE AUDIOGALAXY FOR FILE SHARING, ITS A LITTLE SLOW BUT COULDN'T BE EASIER TO USE. MAINLY THOUGH JUST USE MP3 SITES LIKE MP3MEDIAWORLD. JUST FOLLOW THE LINKS FROM THERE AND BE PATIENT.
Old 25-07-2001, 03:28

adriannqld
Sorry people & DOH i may not have explained properly. i was refering to burning WMA files to an audio cd. i believe i need to firstly turn the WMA file to WAV then burn to audio cd. all my MP3-2-WAV programs reject WMA files and i have found no way around the protection yet. i am hoping there is a program out there that will do it or a cheat.

Mp3 Media World is the best site. i have been using it for a while. *(if DOH reads this can you give as a buzz on "adriannqld**********com". Fellow surfers out there. I spend lots of time on the net and am hoping people will be keen to ##### favourite sites so we can share what we feel are the best the net has to offer. please send me your fav. links & i will return the favour. thank you very much, Adriannqld
Old 25-07-2001, 10:22
Die Hard Member

backitup
if you like napster try this winmx.com its just like napster
Old 25-07-2001, 21:00

xerox
wha you need is an program that willconvert files and oh what a surprise. I I have just the link.#### it why should I p0st it ##### your mail, no virus attached it is very safe.