Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

Old 07-07-2016, 00:52

Prince4 is on a distinguished road
Percentage Problem with ISExec

Guys another problem i'm facing right here A friend gave me fix for the Batch Execution that i needed for my inno Script and the good thing is that the Execution is working and the .bat also finishes its work, But i don't know why i'm facing this stupid problem :

Code:
//Setup-1.Rpk (4.75 GB) --> [8.37 GB]
				if not ShowChangeDiskWindow ('Please Locate Part 1 To Start Installing...', ExpandConstant('{src}'),'Setup-1.Rpk') then break;
				if not ISArcExtract ( 0, 50, ExpandConstant('{src}\Setup-1.Rpk'), ExpandConstant('{app}'), '', false, '{#PassWord}', ExpandConstant('{tmp}\ISDone_Params_ExTended.ini'), ExpandConstant('{app}'),False) then break;

//function ISExec(CurComponent:Cardinal; PctOfTotal,SpecifiedProcessTime:double; ExeName,Parameters,TargetDir,OutputStr:AnsiString;Show:boolean):boolean; external '[email protected]:ISDone.dll stdcall delayload';
        if not ISExec ( 0, 0, 0, ExpandConstant('{app}\Rebuild.bat'), '', ExpandConstant('{app}'), 'My comments',false) then break;

//Setup-2.Rpk (4.75 GB) --> [8.37 GB]
				if not ShowChangeDiskWindow ('Please Locate Part 2 To Continue Installation...', ExpandConstant('{src}'),'Setup-2.Rpk') then break;
				if not ISArcExtract ( 0, 50, ExpandConstant('{src}\Setup-2.Rpk'), ExpandConstant('{app}'), '', false, '{#PassWord}', ExpandConstant('{tmp}\ISDone_Params_ExTended.ini'), ExpandConstant('{app}'),False) then break;
Now you must note that the ISExec code doesn't have any Pct specified,
But no matter why does the Progress instantly jumps to 100% from 45%

Also you can check out my SShots...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2016-07-07_131740.jpg (136.7 KB, 255 views)
File Type: jpg 2016-07-07_131707.jpg (44.7 KB, 243 views)
File Type: jpg 2016-07-07_131759.jpg (61.5 KB, 246 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2016, 01:19

truerepacks is on a distinguished road
first thing why don't u give any percentage to ISEXEC

>>the reason for the problem
Actually 0 pct doesn't mean that isdone will give 0 pct to the batch file its meaning is little bit different

the Fix
1.In isDoneinit, sset records file name to ExpandConstant('{src}\records.inf')
2.just give 0 pct to every task and run the whole installation process

or simply according to ur bins
Code:
				if not ShowChangeDiskWindow ('Please Locate Part 1 To Start Installing...', ExpandConstant('{src}'),'Setup-1.Rpk') then break;
				if not ISArcExtract ( 0, 0, ExpandConstant('{src}\Setup-1.Rpk'), ExpandConstant('{app}'), '', false, '{#PassWord}', ExpandConstant('{tmp}\ISDone_Params_ExTended.ini'), ExpandConstant('{app}'),False) then break;

//function ISExec(CurComponent:Cardinal; PctOfTotal,SpecifiedProcessTime:double; ExeName,Parameters,TargetDir,OutputStr:AnsiString;Show:boolean):boolean; external '[email protected]:ISDone.dll stdcall delayload';
        if not ISExec ( 0, 0, 0, ExpandConstant('{app}\Rebuild.bat'), '', ExpandConstant('{app}'), 'My comments',false) then break;

if not ShowChangeDiskWindow ('Please Locate Part 2 To Continue Installation...', ExpandConstant('{src}'),'Setup-2.Rpk') then break;
				if not ISArcExtract ( 0, 0, ExpandConstant('{src}\Setup-2.Rpk'), ExpandConstant('{app}'), '', false, '{#PassWord}', ExpandConstant('{tmp}\ISDone_Params_ExTended.ini'), ExpandConstant('{app}'),False) then break;
ur percentage will go over 300 % in first run
bt after that it will produce a records.inf file in ur src dir and after that u will get the perfect progressbar

>> and if u don't want to give pct to bat file then put 1 instead of 0 in pct section and 49 to the another bin file
>>and one more tip if ur using reflate then try to check the crc. I think that will never gonna match even if u r using razor's isdone compatible reflate

and one more thing rohini isn't in Delhi at all

Last edited by truerepacks; 07-07-2016 at 01:37. Reason: Fix some mistakes
The Following User Says Thank You to truerepacks For This Useful Post:
Prince4 (07-07-2016)
Old 07-07-2016, 08:23

Carldric Clement is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince4 View Post
Guys another problem i'm facing right here A friend gave me fix for the Batch Execution that i needed for my inno Script and the good thing is that the Execution is working and the .bat also finishes its work, But i don't know why i'm facing this stupid problem :

Code:
				if not ISArcExtract ( 0, 50, ExpandConstant('{src}\Setup-1.Rpk'), ExpandConstant('{app}'), '', false, '{#PassWord}', ExpandConstant('{tmp}\ISDone_Params_ExTended.ini'), ExpandConstant('{app}'),False) then break;

if not ISArcExtract ( 0, 50, ExpandConstant('{src}\Setup-2.Rpk'), ExpandConstant('{app}'), '', false, '{#PassWord}', ExpandConstant('{tmp}\ISDone_Params_ExTended.ini'), ExpandConstant('{app}'),False) then break;
Now you must note that the ISExec code doesn't have any Pct specified,
But no matter why does the Progress instantly jumps to 100% from 45%

Also you can check out my SShots...
Try this code:
Code:
procedure CurStepChanged(CurStep: TSetupStep);
var
  i, MyRepackNumber: integer;
begin
  i:= 1; // Don't touch this.
  MyRepackNumber:= 3; // How many your repack games...
  WizardForm.ProgressGauge.Position:=0;
  WizardForm.ProgressGauge.Max:=0;
  repeat
    WizardForm.ProgressGauge.Max:= WizardForm.ProgressGauge.Max + 1000;
    i:= i + 1;
  until i = MyRepackNumber;
  ISDoneError:= false;
  if ISDoneInit(ExpandConstant('{tmp}\records.inf'), $F777, 0,0,0, MainForm.Handle, 512, @ProgressCallback) then
  begin
    repeat
      ChangeLanguage('English');
      if not SrepInit('',512,0) then ISDoneError := True;
      if not PrecompInit('',128,0) then ISDoneError := True;
      if not FileSearchInit(true) then ISDoneError := True;

until true;
    ISDoneStop;
  end;
end;
Old 07-07-2016, 22:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by truerepacks View Post
first thing why don't u give any percentage to ISEXEC

>>the reason for the problem
Actually 0 pct doesn't mean that isdone will give 0 pct to the batch file its meaning is little bit different

the Fix
1.In isDoneinit, sset records file name to ExpandConstant('{src}\records.inf')
2.just give 0 pct to every task and run the whole installation process

or simply according to ur bins
Code:
				if not ISArcExtract ( 0, 0, ExpandConstant('{src}\Setup-1.Rpk'), ExpandConstant('{app}'), '', false, '{#PassWord}', ExpandConstant('{tmp}\ISDone_Params_ExTended.ini'), ExpandConstant('{app}'),False) then break;

if not ISArcExtract ( 0, 0, ExpandConstant('{src}\Setup-2.Rpk'), ExpandConstant('{app}'), '', false, '{#PassWord}', ExpandConstant('{tmp}\ISDone_Params_ExTended.ini'), ExpandConstant('{app}'),False) then break;
ur percentage will go over 300 % in first run
bt after that it will produce a records.inf file in ur src dir and after that u will get the perfect progressbar

>> and if u don't want to give pct to bat file then put 1 instead of 0 in pct section and 49 to the another bin file
>>and one more tip if ur using reflate then try to check the crc. I think that will never gonna match even if u r using razor's isdone compatible reflate

and one more thing rohini isn't in Delhi at all
Okay i didn't knew about Records.inf although i've seen it in many Repacks
and yeah i've also tried to add percentage like :
Setup-1.Rpk = 50
ISExec = 10
Setup-2.Rpk = 40

But it was all the same i'll try this in few hours..
Thanks for the A!

And yeah one more thing why do you think Rohini isn't in Delhi?
Old 07-07-2016, 22:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carldric Clement View Post
Try this code:
Code:
procedure CurStepChanged(CurStep: TSetupStep);
var
  i, MyRepackNumber: integer;
begin
  i:= 1; // Don't touch this.
  MyRepackNumber:= 3; // How many your repack games...
  WizardForm.ProgressGauge.Position:=0;
  WizardForm.ProgressGauge.Max:=0;
  repeat
    WizardForm.ProgressGauge.Max:= WizardForm.ProgressGauge.Max + 1000;
    i:= i + 1;
  until i = MyRepackNumber;
  ISDoneError:= false;
  if ISDoneInit(ExpandConstant('{tmp}\records.inf'), $F777, 0,0,0, MainForm.Handle, 512, @ProgressCallback) then
  begin
    repeat
      ChangeLanguage('English');
      if not SrepInit('',512,0) then ISDoneError := True;
      if not PrecompInit('',128,0) then ISDoneError := True;
      if not FileSearchInit(true) then ISDoneError := True;

until true;
    ISDoneStop;
  end;
end;
Okay i've got it but how do i Get to Generate a "Records.inf" ?
Thanks
Old 07-07-2016, 23:38

Thanked 1,146 Times in 386 Posts
felice2011 is on a distinguished road
@Prince..Or you write it manually or automatically created during compression process with any utility that you can find on this forum.
Mediocrities Imitate, Genius Copy, God Creates & Destroys (I Reconsider & Improve Their Works, Rending Them One And Only)
The Following User Says Thank You to felice2011 For This Useful Post:
Prince4 (07-07-2016)
Old 07-07-2016, 23:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by felice2011 View Post
@Prince..Or you write it manually or automatically created during compression process with any utility that you can find on this forum.
I don't get any Records.inf during compression process and how do i write it manually?
Old 08-07-2016, 00:51

Thanked 1,146 Times in 386 Posts
felice2011 is on a distinguished road
Sorry I understood the configuration setting "*.ini"...the setup information file "*.inf" if you use a precompiled installation should be included in one of the installation folder, and in the compiler have a line like this.
Code:
   ISDoneError:=true;
    if ISDoneInit(ExpandConstant('{src}\records.inf'), $F777, Comps1,Comps2,Comps3, MainForm.Handle, 512, @ProgressCallback) then begin
      repeat
        ChangeLanguage('english');
        if not SrepInit('',512,0) then break;
        if not PrecompInit('',128,PCFVer) then break;
        if not FileSearchInit(true) then break;
        #include 'Archives.ini'
        ISDoneError:=false;
      until true;
      ISDoneStop;
    end;
Mediocrities Imitate, Genius Copy, God Creates & Destroys (I Reconsider & Improve Their Works, Rending Them One And Only)
Old 08-07-2016, 01:34

I have created a custom script from Mr316dx's BlackBox Script.
So i just have to add that code with my script then it'll generate the Records.inf.
Okay i'll try.
Old 08-07-2016, 03:01

Quote:
I have created a custom script from Mr316dx's BlackBox Script.
So i just have to add that code with my script then it'll generate the Records.inf.
Okay i'll try.
yeah it will generate a records.inf file in ur installation directory if set the {src}\records.inf in isdoneint

actully it is nothing bt the percentage of progrss allotted by isdone itself basis on the time taken to complete the specific task and thats why i said the perfect progressbar

and about rohini i live jst 50 km away from it, in delhi
The Following User Says Thank You to truerepacks For This Useful Post:
Prince4 (08-07-2016)
Old 08-07-2016, 03:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by truerepacks View Post
yeah it will generate a records.inf file in ur installation directory if set the {src}\records.inf in isdoneint

actully it is nothing bt the percentage of progrss allotted by isdone itself basis on the time taken to complete the specific task and thats why i said the perfect progressbar

and about rohini i live jst 50 km away from it, in delhi
So where you from (Maybe this is not the correct place to ask, Why don't we be Friends at FB :https://www.facebook.com/prince.sharma.3110)
Old 08-07-2016, 03:51

Quote:
So where you from (Maybe this is not the correct place to ask, Why don't we be Friends at FB :https://www.facebook.com/prince.sharma.3110)
suprisingly my real name is also Prince........Prince Gupta
Old 09-07-2016, 07:11

Carldric Clement is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Okay i've got it but how do i Get to Generate a "Records.inf" ?
Thanks
You don't need use records.inf. Try to use my code if works on your installer scripts.

Last edited by Carldric Clement; 09-07-2016 at 07:14.
Old 09-07-2016, 07:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carldric Clement View Post
You don't need use records.inf. Try to use my code if works on your installer scripts.
actully he need it i had a talk with him and i probably solved his issues.
Old 15-07-2016, 06:42

Yeah This one is Solved!
Thanks brothers.. For your Time, i really appreicate it