Go Back   FileForums > Off Topic > Chit Chat

Old 08-04-2008, 17:50

Quall999 is on a distinguished road
This guy!!!

He asks me for money every day! Only on my way back from lunch though, when he knows I have pocket change (he is about 50ft from a cafeteria)!!

Link

He is always trying to take my moneys . He was even working today (he did take a small break for the winter though)!

This new thing is awesome, well, except for that one guy who has images going down his driveway.
Old 08-04-2008, 19:42

caki is on a distinguished road
Cleveland Ohio, eh? I don't know if we have a FBI station there; I'll have to arrange for the local law enforcement to pick you up...

Yeah, google is crazy. If you look around the mountain view area closely you might find some easter eggs :P
Old 09-04-2008, 05:35

Quall999 is on a distinguished road
I park next to an FBI building

This is the Tech school that the "genius" shot up. LINK. Only wounded people because he was a poor shot, and killed himself afterwards. Right across the street is an FBI building, and news stations, and an EMC building LOL. Couldn't have chosen a worse spot (and no, he did not do it because of the location). If he did not kill himself, everything else would have lol. Boy, those geniuses.

I am no pirate though (seriously). I learned my ways long ago, and found that there are risk-free open source alternatives to the software I need to get the job done. The only time I listen to music are through online streams on the radio.

Last edited by Quall999; 09-04-2008 at 05:47.