Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #796  
Old 11-06-2019, 04:33
NickX700K's Avatar
NickX700K NickX700K is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Afghanistan
Posts: 26
Thanks: 112
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
NickX700K is on a distinguished road
Right thanks for everthing
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #797  
Old 12-06-2019, 08:47
Kitsune1982's Avatar
Kitsune1982 Kitsune1982 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 110
Thanks: 5
Thanked 85 Times in 47 Posts
Kitsune1982 is on a distinguished road
is there a way to change the default WPI color from near electric pink to say red? Im trying but i can only seem to change the text color not the actual message box or title, in this example in bunti_04u's new script, 'Far Cry Dawn' to 'My game name', Im having issues changing the colors :< any assistance would be appreciated.

please reply back.

-Kitsune

Last edited by Kitsune1982; 12-06-2019 at 11:09.
Reply With Quote
  #798  
Old 12-06-2019, 11:51
bunti_o4u's Avatar
bunti_o4u bunti_o4u is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: India
Posts: 160
Thanks: 29
Thanked 161 Times in 61 Posts
bunti_o4u is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune1982 View Post
is there a way to change the default WPI color from near electric pink to say red? Im trying but i can only seem to change the text color not the actual message box or title, in this example in bunti_04u's new script, 'Far Cry Dawn' to 'My game name', Im having issues changing the colors :< any assistance would be appreciated.

please reply back.

-Kitsune
Change the color code i.e. 01 to 34 (I think) if you think the color you want is not in all these 34 color you are free to use any color by giving color code as 00 and give CustColor code for your color and it should be in BBGGRR format..

Color codes are in hex and you can convert your RGB color code to hex color code on google..

Last edited by bunti_o4u; 12-06-2019 at 11:56.
Reply With Quote
  #799  
Old 14-06-2019, 08:14
wollercoller wollercoller is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Mars
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
wollercoller is on a distinguished road
This function is used in this Installer:
function ProgressCallback (OveralPct, CurrentPct: integer; CurrentFile, TimeStr1, TimeStr2, TimeStr3: PAnsiChar): longword;

I used TimeStr3 value for remaining time label but it is not working can any one help
me
thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #800  
Old 14-06-2019, 10:27
Jiva newstone's Avatar
Jiva newstone Jiva newstone is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: India
Posts: 190
Thanks: 227
Thanked 398 Times in 96 Posts
Jiva newstone is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wollercoller View Post
This function is used in this Installer:
function ProgressCallback (OveralPct, CurrentPct: integer; CurrentFile, TimeStr1, TimeStr2, TimeStr3: PAnsiChar): longword;

I used TimeStr3 value for remaining time label but it is not working can any one help
me
thank you.
TimeStr3 is estimated time
TimeStr2 is elapsed time
TimeStr1 is remaining time
i think it won't if u using disk like arc extract method
if u usin ISARCEXTRACT with progress value it works fine
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jiva newstone For This Useful Post:
Behnam2018 (31-01-2020)
  #801  
Old 15-06-2019, 01:19
wollercoller wollercoller is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Mars
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
wollercoller is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiva newstone View Post
TimeStr3 is estimated time
TimeStr2 is elapsed time
TimeStr1 is remaining time
i think it won't if u using disk like arc extract method
if u usin ISARCEXTRACT with progress value it works fine
Can you tell me How I can add ISARCEXTRACT in wpi.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wollercoller For This Useful Post:
Behnam2018 (31-01-2020)
  #802  
Old 15-06-2019, 04:45
Carldric Clement's Avatar
Carldric Clement Carldric Clement is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Toboh, Sabah, Malaysia
Posts: 543
Thanks: 558
Thanked 548 Times in 204 Posts
Carldric Clement is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wollercoller View Post
Can you tell me How I can add ISARCEXTRACT in wpi.
If you first time to use it:
Quote:
function ISArcExtract(CurComponent:Cardinal; PctOfTotal:double; InName, OutPath, ExtractedPath: AnsiString; DeleteInFile:boolean; Password, CfgFile, WorkPath: AnsiString; ExtractPCF: boolean ):boolean; external '[email protected]:ISDone.dll stdcall delayload';
then here's of example:
Quote:
if not ISArcExtract(0, 50, ExpandConstant('{src}\Data1.arc'), ExpandConstant('{app}'), '', false, '', ExpandConstant('{tmp}\arc.ini'), ExpandConstant('{app}'), False) then break;
__________________
EDM Producer.
Reply With Quote
  #803  
Old 08-07-2019, 03:29
Saifuddin Saifuddin is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: India
Posts: 6
Thanks: 8
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Saifuddin is on a distinguished road
Help me! Editing the script for my game and after compiling it doesnt change the name to my repack game it always shows Battlefiels 4
Reply With Quote
  #804  
Old 08-07-2019, 09:17
Carldric Clement's Avatar
Carldric Clement Carldric Clement is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Toboh, Sabah, Malaysia
Posts: 543
Thanks: 558
Thanked 548 Times in 204 Posts
Carldric Clement is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saifuddin View Post
Help me! Editing the script for my game and after compiling it doesnt change the name to my repack game it always shows Battlefiels 4
I recommended use WPI Wizard.
__________________
EDM Producer.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carldric Clement For This Useful Post:
Saifuddin (08-07-2019), Titeuf (08-07-2019)
  #805  
Old 09-07-2019, 20:50
PsYcHo_RaGE's Avatar
PsYcHo_RaGE PsYcHo_RaGE is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: DarckSide
Posts: 239
Thanks: 194
Thanked 157 Times in 77 Posts
PsYcHo_RaGE is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saifuddin View Post
Help me! Editing the script for my game and after compiling it doesnt change the name to my repack game it always shows Battlefiels 4
you didn't completely edited the script! check again, it should better change the name
__________________
WELCOME TO DarckSide!
Reply With Quote
  #806  
Old 10-07-2019, 02:18
Saifuddin Saifuddin is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: India
Posts: 6
Thanks: 8
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Saifuddin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcHo_RaGE View Post
you didn't completely edited the script! check again, it should better change the name
Thanks for the reply, I found where i was making mistake and it works the preview looks awesome. But now the setup doesn't read compressed data.bin it installs with no extracted files in the destination folder, create blank desktop shortcut and finishes installation.
Reply With Quote
  #807  
Old 11-07-2019, 05:42
heihuanlanhun heihuanlanhun is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: china
Posts: 28
Thanks: 5
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
heihuanlanhun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcHo_RaGE View Post
you didn't completely edited the script! check again, it should better change the name
Help me,please.It is wrong.

unarc.dll returned an error code:-2
error:unsupported compression method
xZLib+srep:m3f+lzma:a1:mfbt4:256m:fb273:mc10000000 00:lc8+diskspan:7900mb:7950mb
Reply With Quote
  #808  
Old 11-07-2019, 06:55
PsYcHo_RaGE's Avatar
PsYcHo_RaGE PsYcHo_RaGE is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: DarckSide
Posts: 239
Thanks: 194
Thanked 157 Times in 77 Posts
PsYcHo_RaGE is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saifuddin View Post
Thanks for the reply, I found where i was making mistake and it works the preview looks awesome. But now the setup doesn't read compressed data.bin it installs with no extracted files in the destination folder, create blank desktop shortcut and finishes installation.
any error pops up?

and are you sure that you have given the same name to the data files which you have in the script?
in the script, it should be something like this > data.bin or data.rip or data.xax
and the data file a.k.a compressed/repacked also should be having the same name which should reside in the same folder as setup.exe
__________________
WELCOME TO DarckSide!
Reply With Quote
  #809  
Old 11-07-2019, 06:57
PsYcHo_RaGE's Avatar
PsYcHo_RaGE PsYcHo_RaGE is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: DarckSide
Posts: 239
Thanks: 194
Thanked 157 Times in 77 Posts
PsYcHo_RaGE is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by heihuanlanhun View Post
Help me,please.It is wrong.

unarc.dll returned an error code:-2
error:unsupported compression method
xZLib+srep:m3f+lzma:a1:mfbt4:256m:fb273:mc10000000 00:lc8+diskspan:7900mb:7950mb
check the decompression files a.k.a unpack files and also the settings in arc.ini
make sure every file is there for some purpose
__________________
WELCOME TO DarckSide!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PsYcHo_RaGE For This Useful Post:
heihuanlanhun (11-07-2019)
  #810  
Old 11-07-2019, 10:24
heihuanlanhun heihuanlanhun is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: china
Posts: 28
Thanks: 5
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
heihuanlanhun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcHo_RaGE View Post
check the decompression files a.k.a unpack files and also the settings in arc.ini
make sure every file is there for some purpose
thanks.brother.i will try .
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Conversion Designer/Installer Creator Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 1613 22-03-2022 09:59
Windows XP - Tricks gargujjwal Software 3 25-05-2008 02:54
Error Windows Installer: Command And Conquer 3 Kane Edition glfsd PC Games 14 24-01-2008 06:00
Frequently Asked Questions Joe Forster/STA PC Games - Frequently Asked Questions 0 29-11-2005 09:48



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2000-2020, FileForums @ https://fileforums.com