Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Old 15-05-2004, 09:13

Arkantous
ONLINE GAMING >>PLZ Help!!

Hi all,
i have a PAL ps2 SCPH - 50004 modded with Matix MXL.
Now my question ... i just wanna get online and i only want to know if there are any problems when i try to connect because of my chip, can sony detect my ps2 ??

..ah and one more what about US games and onlie gaming with pal consoles ..? will i get to us servers ??

thx all for answering my questions..

(=)
Sponsored Links
Old 15-05-2004, 09:41
Die Hard Member

spedmetal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to spedmetal Send a message via AIM to spedmetal Send a message via Yahoo to spedmetal
Sonyís servers will detect your chip if it isnít disabled before you go online. You will need to disable the chip and play online with an original. There are ways of patching the back-up to play it online but I donít recommend it as of yet. I'm sure others here will lead you to ways of being able to do this.
[color=blue][size=2][b]Click[url=http://www.ps2-scene.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25770] here [/url]to view refes. Click[url=http://www.norcalmods.com/gallery] here [/url]to view install gallery[/b][/size][/color]
[size=2][b][color=red]Mod chip installs and repair [/color][/b][/size] [url]www.norcalmods.com[/url]
Old 15-05-2004, 09:45
Die Hard Member

khafan
Send a message via AIM to khafan Send a message via MSN to khafan
and you can't get online with a US game on pal console yet.
Old 15-05-2004, 11:12
Banned

EVOEvo
i think there in the prosses of makeing a consle id changer meaning u can change the ids stored in the ps2 and i heard u can play nstc on pal systems online but yet its in the works but maybe be out some time in the future
Old 15-05-2004, 15:15
Die Hard Member

lufcfan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to lufcfan Send a message via MSN to lufcfan
Once, I accidently left my Messiah 2 PRO 1.33b on when I went online, but I didn't get booted or anything. Maybe I was just lucky ...
[SIZE=3][COLOR=orange][B][COLOR=blue]PS2, [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]XBOX[/COLOR] & [COLOR=darkolivegreen]Xbox 360[/COLOR] installs / repairs in [U][COLOR=red]West Yorkshire,[/COLOR][COLOR=red] UK[/COLOR][/U] - [COLOR=#ff0000]Nationwide Service [/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]-[/COLOR]Please Contact me by PM for more info[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :)

[B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=seagreen]360 DVD Drive Fw.[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]Upgraded/Recovered/Restored -[/COLOR] Bad Flash? No Problem! [COLOR=blue]PM for info[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=yellowgreen]XBOX 360[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]v1.0[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]- [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=red]Samsung TS-H943A [COLOR=orange]w/ iXtreme 1.4 Fw.[/COLOR] :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Old 15-05-2004, 19:11

FreeFighter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by lufcfan
Once, I accidently left my Messiah 2 PRO 1.33b on when I went online, but I didn't get booted or anything. Maybe I was just lucky ...
What do you mean; with an original game?

It's already been told Messiah chips can go online without setting them in sleep, stealth mode. On PAL consoles it's been confirmed several times. Don't know about the NTSC consoles.
Old 16-05-2004, 02:22
Die Hard Member

lufcfan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to lufcfan Send a message via MSN to lufcfan
Yeah with an original...
[SIZE=3][COLOR=orange][B][COLOR=blue]PS2, [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]XBOX[/COLOR] & [COLOR=darkolivegreen]Xbox 360[/COLOR] installs / repairs in [U][COLOR=red]West Yorkshire,[/COLOR][COLOR=red] UK[/COLOR][/U] - [COLOR=#ff0000]Nationwide Service [/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]-[/COLOR]Please Contact me by PM for more info[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :)

[B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=seagreen]360 DVD Drive Fw.[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]Upgraded/Recovered/Restored -[/COLOR] Bad Flash? No Problem! [COLOR=blue]PM for info[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=yellowgreen]XBOX 360[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]v1.0[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]- [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=red]Samsung TS-H943A [COLOR=orange]w/ iXtreme 1.4 Fw.[/COLOR] :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]