Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Old 01-06-2004, 12:33

elloco
online gaming

one question, can i play my backup games online. for example syphon filter the omega factor
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2004, 14:14
Die Hard Member

lufcfan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to lufcfan Send a message via MSN to lufcfan
Yes, but they must be patched...
[SIZE=3][COLOR=orange][B][COLOR=blue]PS2, [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]XBOX[/COLOR] & [COLOR=darkolivegreen]Xbox 360[/COLOR] installs / repairs in [U][COLOR=red]West Yorkshire,[/COLOR][COLOR=red] UK[/COLOR][/U] - [COLOR=#ff0000]Nationwide Service [/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]-[/COLOR]Please Contact me by PM for more info[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :)

[B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=seagreen]360 DVD Drive Fw.[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]Upgraded/Recovered/Restored -[/COLOR] Bad Flash? No Problem! [COLOR=blue]PM for info[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=yellowgreen]XBOX 360[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]v1.0[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]- [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=red]Samsung TS-H943A [COLOR=orange]w/ iXtreme 1.4 Fw.[/COLOR] :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Old 02-06-2004, 08:15

Frito
Hmm.. I wonder since we now have methods of running DNAS. Can't we just find ways to make backups that don't need to be patched afterward? Cause It seems like a long extra step.
Old 02-06-2004, 08:45
Die Hard Member

Not really, it only adds 2-3 minutes onto the process...
[SIZE=3][COLOR=orange][B][COLOR=blue]PS2, [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]XBOX[/COLOR] & [COLOR=darkolivegreen]Xbox 360[/COLOR] installs / repairs in [U][COLOR=red]West Yorkshire,[/COLOR][COLOR=red] UK[/COLOR][/U] - [COLOR=#ff0000]Nationwide Service [/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]-[/COLOR]Please Contact me by PM for more info[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :)

[B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=seagreen]360 DVD Drive Fw.[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]Upgraded/Recovered/Restored -[/COLOR] Bad Flash? No Problem! [COLOR=blue]PM for info[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=yellowgreen]XBOX 360[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]v1.0[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]- [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=red]Samsung TS-H943A [COLOR=orange]w/ iXtreme 1.4 Fw.[/COLOR] :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Old 02-06-2004, 18:58
Banned

EVOEvo
rumor has it that they will soon have ways to cheat on online games theres going to be alot of un happy online players when ever patched users start cheating but i think its kinda stupid cause alot of peps will complain then sony will have to fix the problem unlike now its not hurting the origianl users when a copyed game is played online.
Old 02-06-2004, 23:31
Die Hard Member

spedmetal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to spedmetal Send a message via AIM to spedmetal Send a message via Yahoo to spedmetal
Quote:
Originally posted by Frito
Hmm.. I wonder since we now have methods of running DNAS. Can't we just find ways to make backups that don't need to be patched afterward? Cause It seems like a long extra step.
Take this a step further......and have the mod chip do all the DNAS work. Now if that were possible that would be cool, then you wouldn’t have to patch the games at all.

I made a comment similar to something like this a while back about the mod chip manufactures making the chip force NTSC/PAL on the PS2 and my comment didn’t get much input...but now look at the DMS3 team has done it, so who knows maybe some day. Or maybe the new HDD loader will get reworked by some one to patch the games with DNAS info when they are being transferred to the HDD....ohhh yes there I go dreaming again....
[color=blue][size=2][b]Click[url=http://www.ps2-scene.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25770] here [/url]to view refes. Click[url=http://www.norcalmods.com/gallery] here [/url]to view install gallery[/b][/size][/color]
[size=2][b][color=red]Mod chip installs and repair [/color][/b][/size] [url]www.norcalmods.com[/url]
Old 03-06-2004, 09:16

elloco
patch

where would i be able to get a patch for the games in order to play online
Old 03-06-2004, 09:28
Die Hard Member

You don't. You need the DNAS Disc ID program for the PS2, scan your original disc, and then you need something like WinDIP to type in the code and patch the image. Then burn away.

If you want to discuss it further, PM me and I'll give you my MSN Hotmail address...