Go Back   FileForums > Games > Game Trainers

Old 01-02-2012, 22:28

h4x0r # is on a distinguished road
@Swaynie, np man, soon OFFLINE mode is avaiable

regards

Last edited by h4x0r #; 01-02-2012 at 22:59.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2012, 00:24
Senior forum member

Joe Forster/STA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaynie View Post
i refuse to use CH trainers as I don't want to pay for a cheat subscription and using god knows what to see what stuff iv'e used on my pc.
Why do you think CheatHappens trainers are stealing your personal information? I'm yet to see a proof of that. The same goes for h4x0r's trainers, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaynie View Post
In the business I work in if someone isnt forthcoming of there intentions and putting things on your cumputer without your permission is invasion of privacy and is a crime and also counts a act of fraud
Then you need to be afraid of Micro$oft much more than of CheatHappens - or other trainer makes, for that matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWizFromCH View Post
h4x0r's trainers are the ones using DRM on FREE TRAINERS and uploading all of your info to their servers each time you run the trainer.
You were given several chances to prove that h4x0r's trainers steal personal information. You didn't. I see no reason to not permban you (again) for spreading lies (again); can you tell me one?

Quote:
Why don't you ask yourself why DRM is needed on something that is FREE? You deserve h4x0r's trainers. Idiot.
Why don't you fu... ask yourself why DRM is needed on the demos of several games? Idiot.
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
Old 02-02-2012, 02:14
Banned

PWizFromCH is on a distinguished road
Wow, Joe, got h4x0r's back again, eh? Weren't you one of the people condeming h4x0r for adding DRM into his free trainers? Now you're a big supporter? *shocker*

BTW, h4x0r, if you're going to add DRM into your trainers, it might help if you not have the $1.99 hosting package (25 pesos) at WEBSITES-R-US.com seeing as how your trainers no longer work when your website is offline for days.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:31
Senior forum member

Quote:
Weren't you one of the people condeming h4x0r for adding DRM into his free trainers? Now you're a big supporter?
Wow, it's so reassuring to know that you know what I mean better than I do! That's your main problem: coming up with false assumptions and deductions based on incomplete information and, to a great degree, maliciousness. I know intuition and creativity works exactly the same way - if the result is positive and the person benevolent! - but you're supposed be intelligent enough to be able to see the distinction.

I told h4x0r many times that it's a stupid idea - and I still believe it is - but I did it mostly privately and in a friendly manner. Unlike you, that is. What I pointed out to you was that there are other examples of using DRM where there's no apparent reason to. (Of course, there is a reason but it's not apparent to the average user.)

By the way, care to reply to my previous question: can you tell me a reason not to permban you for spreading lies (again)?
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!

Last edited by Joe Forster/STA; 02-02-2012 at 03:33.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:08
Banned

Can you PROVE that I am lying? Have you personally disassembled all of h4x0r's trainers to see what they are or are not doing during this mysterious DRM authentication process? I would do it for you, but we both know that would be pointless as you would just accuse me of falsifying the information.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:26

cocodrilo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Can you PROVE that I am lying? Have you personally disassembled all of h4x0r's trainers to see what they are or are not doing during this mysterious DRM authentication process? I would do it for you, but we both know that would be pointless as you would just accuse me of falsifying the information.
Yes I can

Quote:
I would do it for you, but we both know that would be pointless as you would just accuse me of falsifying the information.
yes, try it please. the key is encrypted using rijndael and encoded in base64.

Last edited by cocodrilo; 02-02-2012 at 06:32.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:45
Senior forum member

Quote:
Have you personally disassembled all of h4x0r's trainers to see what they are or are not doing during this mysterious DRM authentication process? I would do it for you, but we both know that would be pointless as you would just accuse me of falsifying the information.
You're trying to shift the burden of proof into which trap I will not fall.

You'll need to explain it in a way that others also understand, can follow and check for themselves. If your guide is too technical then you won't be able to convince the public, including me. (That's not my fault: fact is that the vast majority of humankind is NOT an expert in decrypting, unpacking, reverse-engineering Windows assembly code.) If convincing the public doesn't matter to you then why are you complaining here at all, why did you ask help from us back then?! If you want to make your point, for god's sake, make it! Until then, you're just talking vague suspicions (i.e. bullshit) which we've had way enough of. Also make sure that the trainer is on h4x0r's site or GCW (exact download URL!), so that you cannot change the code or, for that matter, let anyone accuse you of it. (Not that I haven't told you all this about a dozen times...)

You really need to educate yourself about logic fallacies (too) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_fallacy - because there's, at least, one in every post you make.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:48

Quote:
wow, that's some pretty strong encryption for a FREE PRODUCT that has NOTHING TO HIDE.
Is a validation process... ┐would you to use plain text?.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:57
Banned

Why not? We do, because we are not sending ANY personal information during our authentication process.

BTW Joe, we spent DAYS compiling such info into a PDF document a couple of years ago showing how h4x0r ripped several of our trainers. We all know how that went. Not going to waste time going through that again. Believe me or not, doesn't really matter. I think the public is smart enough to figure out that online only DRM, super encrypted, which requires an account to be created at a third party website, all for a FREE PRODUCT, is more than a little phishy.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:05

Quote:
Why not?
If the user has access to the data anyone can send false validation data. is unusual store validation data in plain text in any service.

It is easy to understand for these reasons:

The key is generated in the server, and downloaded in your profile in SC.

The file not change or increase in the user computer.

is the file is generated in the server ┐how to send other information? please explain.

Its good to know:

The regulation implementing the Organic Law on Data Protection indicates that passwords, while in active state, will be stored in an "unintelligible" format.

Last edited by cocodrilo; 02-02-2012 at 07:33.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:41
Senior forum member

Quote:
we spent DAYS compiling such info into a PDF document a couple of years ago showing how h4x0r ripped several of our trainers. We all know how that went.
And I spent HOURS trying to explain to you that a document by itself is not a proof, unless others can use it to make their investigations. As you haven't provided us with download links to real CheatHappens and h4x0r trainers, which I asked you several times, there was no way to make our own investigation. Neither could anyone else, including people who can reverse-engineer trainers. (Of course, I wrote down this, too, in one of our announcements.)

Quote:
Not going to waste time going through that again.
Me neither. You either show proof or fuck off.

Quote:
Believe me or not, doesn't really matter.
If it didn't really matter, you wouldn't be here complaining, would you?

Quote:
I think the public is smart enough to figure out that online only DRM, super encrypted, which requires an account to be created at a third party website, all for a FREE PRODUCT, is more than a little phishy.
I think the public is smart enough to recognize the false logic - and lack of actual proofs - in your posts. Not too difficult, though, as you're using quite a lot of them:
- argumentum ad hominem
- argumentum ad baculum
- argumentum ad ignorantiam
- argumentum ad verecundian
- argumentum ad ridiculum
- argumentum ad nauseam
- argumentum ex silentio
- onus probandi
- red herring
- no true Scotsman
- cherry picking
- straw man
- to quoque
(Read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies, too.)

I got bored of you. Go away!
Old 02-02-2012, 11:39

Geri is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Can you PROVE that I am lying? Have you personally disassembled all of h4x0r's trainers to see what they are or are not doing during this mysterious DRM authentication process?
LOL. Posts like this are ruining your credibility. You just confirmed that your accusations are not having any ground. Not a wise move. Your temper is your enemy.

Ironically, you and h4x0r have more in common than you would think. Quick to anger, ban people just because you have a bad day, waging an infinite war against each other with a never-ending hatred. Facts that are true and well known about both of you.

Funny that you hate each other so much because you are similar in so many aspects.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geri View Post
LOL. Posts like this are ruining your credibility. You just confirmed that your accusations are not having any ground. Not a wise move. Your temper is your enemy.

Ironically, you and h4x0r have more in common than you would think. Quick to anger, ban people just because you have a bad day, waging an infinite war against each other with a never-ending hatred. Facts that are true and well known about both of you.

Funny that you hate each other so much because you are similar in so many aspects.
well everyone can think what they want, but i'm very quiet that i have nothing to do with these people now and never.

regards

Last edited by h4x0r #; 02-02-2012 at 12:49.
Old 02-02-2012, 13:03

Geri is on a distinguished road
But you have opened this topic:
http://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=92691

And they do the same about you on their forum.

You guys never give up. I wasn't even born yet when this war has started.
Old 02-02-2012, 14:03

but i just leave doubt in the air, not directly accuse anyone, much less insult anyone .. also I have a right to complain because complaints have never started for me