Go Back   FileForums > Games > Game Trainers

Old 30-11-2011, 09:54

triaxe is on a distinguished road
a message to h4x0r

hi there not to sure if this is the right place to put this but i want an answer i was banned from sicheats a while ago only because i posted a comment looking for help cannceling my cheathappens free account next day i was banned even though i congratulated him for his efforts and how that cheathappens were out of order so i want an answer form him explaning his reasons for barring someone that supported him

Last edited by triaxe; 30-11-2011 at 12:02.
Sponsored Links
Old 30-11-2011, 11:20
Senior forum member

Joe Forster/STA is on a distinguished road
Don't multi-post! Also, this is not the Sicheats support forum so, as soon as you get some kind of answer from h4x0r, your post will be deleted. (It should be deleted right now.)
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
Old 30-11-2011, 11:58

triaxe is on a distinguished road
sorry for multi posting please delete i just wanted to track this guy down and finally get an answer sorry if i broke any rules
Old 30-11-2011, 17:01

STN is on a distinguished road
I like how FF is serving as a 3rd party, you get banned from CH, come here and ask. Sicheats ban you, come here and demand an answer lol.
Old 30-11-2011, 19:02

Thanked 1,744 Times in 747 Posts
Grumpy is on a distinguished road
I'm just glad I dont use or will never use a trainer to play a game

I've purposely chosen to stay right out of this silly war as it does not concern me in anyway.

But I am also glad that FF does supply a place to vent when innocent people are banned from sishits and shithappens.
Old 30-11-2011, 21:51

STN is on a distinguished road
Well, that means you don't play a lot of games. There are a lot of games that are just too tough to play without cheats/trainers or really boring. Trainers do add fun to game and i am not talking about the usual health/ammo trainers.

and lol @ sishits
Old 01-12-2011, 04:09
Senior forum member

Again, I have to stress that I believe in free speech. (It has nothing to do with trainers or any trainer group.) I don't like at all people complaining here about their personal problems with another forum, because that doesn't belong here. But if it's only a few posts, and relatively on-topic inside a general thread of complaints about that another forum, then - as I decided but I might have made a mistake! - we can make an exception because the personal complaint underlines the general one, kind of proving that the general one is not unfounded. It shouldn't get frequent, though...
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
Old 01-12-2011, 18:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by STN View Post
Well, that means you don't play a lot of games. There are a lot of games that are just too tough to play without cheats/trainers or really boring.
Actually, I do play a lot of games, I also have 2 teenage kids who play a lot of games, neither of us use trainers. The tougher the game, the harder and longer we persist with it, there is always a way around a decent challenge.
Your right about some games being really boring tho, those we just sell.
Old 01-12-2011, 21:55
zeroes and ones.....

TippeX is on a distinguished road
if there was a multiplayer skyrim for grumpy and his kids, grumpy would cease to exist on this board as would myself and alot of the members i think
Old 02-12-2011, 05:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TippeX View Post
if there was a multiplayer skyrim for grumpy and his kids, grumpy would cease to exist on this board as would myself and alot of the members i think
lol, actually i dont really get into games like Skyrim, as good as it does look, but yes my kids are hooked on it.
I myself am hooked on BF3 at moment. Some of the older members would possibly remember me being hooking on BF2 some years back. Also spent a lot of time playing COD4 but sadly MW2 and MW3 fail.
But we are getting a bit off topic in this thread now I think, my fault I know.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:24

Victorious is on a distinguished road
Hi ,

I use h4x0r trainers , never been a problem to me .

Old 30-01-2012, 22:01
Banned

puck5 is on a distinguished road
Pathetic

Cheat Happens, Haxor. and STA Joe are all fucking pathetic. You are all acting like children arguing about something stupid. All of you are idiots because you guys can't get over it. Carrying on a war with another website is stupid and all of you should be ashamed for doing so. I don't give a shit who started it. All of you are morons for not ending it. If you guys don't like each others than stop fighting with each other and get on with your lives.
Old 30-01-2012, 23:19
Senior forum member

puck5, we had a quite friendly conversation with Caliber from CheatHappens yesterday so, it seems, we already have a truce and even peace may follow soon. (If you're an agent or fan of CheatHappens, this might be new for you, but ask them for a confirmation if you don't believe me.) You're fuckin' pathetic, away with you! By the way, in case you haven't understood it yet, this forum was an arena and a reluctant - and, apparently, not very experienced - peace maker in this war rather than a combatant so why you blame us is beyond me...

Last edited by Joe Forster/STA; 30-01-2012 at 23:26.
Old 01-02-2012, 15:23

Swaynie is on a distinguished road
Hi im new to this forum but I use GCW all the time to get H4x0r trainers as i refuse to use CH trainers as I don't want to pay for a cheat subscription and using god knows what to see what stuff iv'e used on my pc. In the business I work in if someone isnt forthcoming of there intentions and putting things on your cumputer without your permission is invasion of privacy and is a crime and also counts a act of fraud so the CH team really need to get there act together.

Now the more pressing issue sicheats site is down and im unable to login in to my trainers.

I may get banned for this but that pwizard guy seriously needs to get laid from what I can make out its him that has spat the dummy out just grow a set and remember back to when cracking games to make trainers was fun and now CH has gone from sticking it to the man to being the man epic fail.

H4x0r carry on the good fight mate and please sort out the login issue please.
Old 01-02-2012, 15:57
Banned

PWizFromCH is on a distinguished road
That's pretty funny considering h4x0r's trainers are the ones using DRM on FREE TRAINERS and uploading all of your info to their servers each time you run the trainer. Why don't you ask yourself why DRM is needed on something that is FREE? You deserve h4x0r's trainers. Idiot.