Go Back   FileForums > Games > Game Trainers

Old 04-11-2011, 20:23

h4x0r # is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidKs View Post
very constructive?, and this person above me is said to be over 30?

eh?

well h4x0r about learn to do your own things, i am more like you here, you see i preffer to use the hard work from others
insted of doing it myself, beats waiting the time to do some actual hard work dont it.

i rest my case people.

Some nice excuse to post about CH, hint hint SIG
firstly welcome to my ignore list, I will not read a message from you.

seeing that, I have my doubts about you resolved.

always the minimum profit you to gain the attention of people and sell more shit that sell, this is a clear case of fraud, and you come attacking me?, get out of here please.

please, leave from where come, possibly CH, and make sure you take shit that's the only thing they do.

You do not like my signature?, to me if I like it.

if you have nothing better than this shit to contribute, please some mod or admin can get this character here?, these people gives me a headache.

On the other hand I'm glad to know that do not use my work, in their hands this wasted ..

because it uses personal information against me?, you are ridiculous, it is probably all know who that one useless.

obsessions vague that they have against me, they have nothing better to me advertising?, thanks!

Last edited by h4x0r #; 04-11-2011 at 20:29.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 00:14
zeroes and ones.....

TippeX is on a distinguished road
this thread is going off topic quickly...
if you think the poster is a troll h4x0r then dont feed the troll, plain and simple
the person is entitled to their own opinion much in the same way that you are free to disagree with it

stay on topic or the thread gets closed
Old 05-11-2011, 08:44
Senior forum member

Joe Forster/STA is on a distinguished road
Actually, I think h4x0r didn't understand what DavidKs is saying - and I'm not sure if I do either. Drop the slang and write in standard English. (You might want to rephrase your already existing posts, too.) In particular:

Quote:
I dont use any of their trainers, i take a Droll or a LinGon trainer anytime of the day
they dont bring out bullshit, these trainermakers just continues to show how pathetic they are
You refer to not using whose trainers: h4x0r's or CH's? Do you like (they don't bring out bullshit) or not like (these trainermakers [are] pathetic)?
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
Old 05-11-2011, 11:46

spunkermonkey is on a distinguished road
hey h4x0r

I just commented on how your SONIC GENERATIONS trainer didn't work on Sicheats, saying I didn't know if it was because I was using the steam version, if it was the 20ish MB update from yesterday or if it was all the CRAP you wrap your trainer in now..

Also commenting on how I realize you want to protect your stuff but this login and wrap-crap is getting ridicilous..

your immediate reaction was to ban me.. if you can't even handle a single comment without turning into a complete asshole, then you are no better than the CH people.

What's the point in nagging on about your trainers being so great and "FREE" when they

A: don't work
B: you get banned for even the tiniest bit of critique...
Old 05-11-2011, 12:14
zeroes and ones.....

my reaction is to ban you too.
especially after seeing your other thread
your timing..coincidental? i doubt it
change your tone or theres the door...
your points may be valid your attitude is not
Old 05-11-2011, 12:28

all I want is trainers that work, if they have to make such a mess of it and involve the 3rd party (the users).. they should really just find something else to do ..

maybe I'm just being childish but at least I'm not alone then..

and I really don't see what I said that showed such a bad attitude.. I'm not the one involved in this CH/h4x0r war...I really just do want a trainer for sonic generations..

I think its really childish and immature to ban people for something like what I wrote. It's not as if I was namecalling or anything..

am I really that wrong?
Old 05-11-2011, 17:23
Senior forum member

You cannot jump suddenly into a forum from nowhere and expect long time members, including but not limited to moderators, to "like" your harsh words. (I don't think this would work on other forums either.) Especially not in a sensitive topic like this one!

Also, please, note that this is not Sicheat's support forum. If you have problems with accessing that forum then complain there and/or at their admins as we cannot help you anyway.

Nevertheless, independently of whether or not you were banned on Sicheats and whether or not it was justified - which we have no idea about -, I agree that banning people on sight for plain disagreement is childish. However, if I listened to my gut feelings, I would've not only closed but even deleted this thread upon sight because threads like this invariably end in a flame war, without anything useful. Still, as you can see, I kept it open and tried to be constructive about the discussion here. I hope this shows that this forum, unlike many others, is not a mindless dictatorship with bans on sight but, in change, I expect that you be constructive, too, because lack of that will end in a ban.
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
Old 06-11-2011, 02:32

phadeb is on a distinguished road
Pruned

Last edited by phadeb; 27-05-2014 at 05:31. Reason: pruned
Old 06-11-2011, 03:24
zeroes and ones.....

my comment was purely because of your attitude, and the timing of your arrival and your first thread you made..i also do not usually ban on the spot too but the timing was a little suspicious..
constructive criticism is fine, name calling and just adding fuel to the fire is not..
everyone is entitled to voice their opinion provided its justifed with some logic or reasoning behind it..

please also bear in mind that some people (like h4x0r) are not native english speakers and sometimes use online translators, so slang etc can often be missinterpreted too
Old 06-11-2011, 16:18

I don't get whats suspicious about the timing.. after trying the trainer I hit google trying to find something else and found this forum, registered and wrote that post.. so.. maybe the timing is because of something else going on here but I'm not aware in that case..

and I chose THIS thread for opening because it "appears" to be written by h4x0r...nothing else..
Old 06-11-2011, 17:00
Senior forum member

spunkermonkey, you don't get it, do you? Whenever h4x0r posts something, some people, yet completely unknown to us, appear suddenly (hence the "timing") from nowhere and start bashing: not working site, not working trainers, trainer encryption colliding with other software, trainers stealing personal infos, not working site login, mandatory Facebook login, CheatHappens rules, h4x0r sucks, I lost my girlfriend because I could beat her in The Sims only with a trainer but the trainer doesn't work anymore so now I suck and she left me, Barack Obama also has Spanish ancestors like h4x0r and he's an idiot, too, h4x0r is the final obstacle between mankind and global peace, blablabla... As if this was Sicheats' support forum.

Because CheatHappens have their spies and agents everywhere, anyone - that includes you - can be such an agent who comes here only to stir shit, nothing more.

(These posts serve no useful purpose at all and, therefore, will be deleted soon...)
Old 07-11-2011, 00:46

phadeb is on a distinguished road
Pruned

Last edited by phadeb; 27-05-2014 at 05:31. Reason: pruned
Old 07-11-2011, 10:33
Senior forum member

The problem is that even when I sent h4x0r a dozen PM's, he mostly wouldn't listen or would reply that, yeah, he understands the problem but he thinks that the (then) current solution is the best. Of course, it later turned out that his solution was not the best and he should've listened to me from the very beginning. (I've made so many mistakes in my life so far so smart people should listen to me and not make the same mistakes "again". But, as history shows, this almost never is the case: individuals, nations and complete empires do actions that proved to be disastrous in the past, thinking they might be the exception. Later it is made clear they aren't but that costs a lot of suffering - at the worst, lives.) If he doesn't listen to me - and I helped him a lot! - then why would he listen to you or anyone else? The probably best way of persuading h4x0r, as I later found out, is to discuss things with his "colleague", cocodrilo, and then ask him to forward our conclusion to h4x0r. (Unless it is something that relates to what he does on our forum, in which case he gets a direct warning from me instead.)

Since we didn't give much help to CheatHappens, they will ignore our suggestions even more. So what's really the point of these discussions? I don't delete them on sight because I always have the tiny hope that something useful may come out of it, after all. Unfortunately, it never really does. People complain about h4x0r's decisions, I mostly agree with them, then the situation escalates - in which h4x0r also takes part by replying to provocations with provocations; he got a 3 month ban when I got fed up with it - and I'm forced to, at least, close the thread, if not even delete it.

I'm not sure whom you mean "very unpopular": CheatHappens is very unpopular for us and, probably, people who believe us and h4x0r and us are very unpopular for CheatHappens and their fans. We can't help it. Up to now, we still received no direct, verifiable, undeniable proof for anything CheatHappens said about h4x0r. Our "mistake" was that, unlike the vast majority of other sites/groups, we did not take their claims for granted and wanted proofs that we can verify ourselves. After a year, a sample trainer arrived from them: it was not a direct download from h4x0r's site and it turned out to be fake; a document was leaked from them, which never actually arrived before although they claim to have explicitly sent to us long ago, and even that contains just descriptions that they allegedly verified but we are unable to, lacking the trainers they checked. (Yes, the document is well-written which suggests that it contains true facts but this wouldn't hold for a second in a real jury either.) Unfortunately, instead of giving up the bullshit, they continued their propaganda campaign against h4x0r and included us in it, too, saying h4x0r is our "love child" and such. This is stupid: we "protected" h4x0r as much as independent juries would "protect" suspects who are innocent until proven guilty. This is also part of laws in the great USA that CheatHappens is situated in but they just don't give a fuck about it. (Although - nothing is accidental - just like CheatHappens is trying to dominate the trainer scene, the USA is also becoming a police state inside and expanding its foreign influence, to put it mildly, outside.) Also, they (allegedly but not actually) hacked our site, uploaded fake trainers in h4x0r's name to GCW and they and their fans registered here and abused us and other forum members on our own forum! This "if you don't accept my claims then I won't continue to try to persuade you (although when I'm objectively right then, by definition, I can show objective proofs for my claims!), I'll slap you in the face instead" is the attitude that wars come from. These multiple instances suggest that, perhaps, nothing they said was true - we'll probably never know.

Thus we became mutual enemies and, whenever something happens that resembles CheatHappens' ways of thinking even remotely, we cannot dismiss anymore the thought that this might be yet another attack from them against us. Especially when no discussion takes place for weeks or months, then h4x0r posts something and, suddenly, people appear and start/continue the discussion. Why did they come here now; if they were around then why didn't they start their own discussion earlier? I have to admit that, probably, our stance towards this kind of discussion intimidates people and, as they don't want to get banned, they instead give up trying to discuss CheatHappens- and h4x0r-related topics here. But, then, what are we supposed to do: allow people to complain here about other forums?! If we made that official then this forum would really become a Sicheats support forum, where people can talk about h4x0r's trainers not working, without having to fear of getting banned; perhaps, later the same for CheatHappens. The purpose of this forum is definitely not this!

So what do you suggest? I have to stress that GameCopyWorld and FileForums belongs to Empire, the admin, and, as we already disagreed in a few small things in the past and some significant things in the CheatHappens vs. h4x0r topic, too, I cannot announce that if people would like to do this or that on this forum then they would be allowed to. Also, as I wrote above, I don't have much hope anymore that either CheatHappens or h4x0r would listen to whatever is discussed here, admit their mistakes and learn whatever their users would prefer them to do. That's why I don't think that such discussion would have any use...

As for us (well, mostly me) handling discussions during the war, the announcements, threads that later emerged, I know I'm on the razor's edge but I also discussed things with the staff and have myself a strong feeling of what's right and what's wrong and I adhered to this all the time. For this reason, I don't regret anything I did so far in this topic but that doesn't mean that I never made an objective mistake. If you think I did, tell me.
Old 07-11-2011, 19:29

Sorry then.. I found this site when googling for problems with the wrapper on the sicheats trainers.. basically I found the "Sicheats now has DRM on it" thread.. havent been here long enough to know that this was common every time h4x0r posted.. I just went for this thread because I saw his nick as the threadstarter and it was near the top of list of posts.. and I got kinda pissed when I was banned from sicheats within 2 minutes of making a comment (the first one) about the trainer not working..that kind of behaviour kinda deserves bashing.. even if this forum possibly isnt the right place for it.. just hard to do it on the place I got banned from.. I just think that kind of behaviour deserves little sympathy... Sorry if that made it appear "suspicious"..

really, if the are gonna make such a hell out of trainers they should find something else to do.. well back to Dungeon Defenders.. gotta upgrade my von wolfenstein to max..

Last edited by spunkermonkey; 07-11-2011 at 19:33.
Old 08-11-2011, 02:20
Senior forum member

Trainers are a very good way to learn hacking and assembly programming. Or, at least, it was back in the times of microcomputers when it was realtively easy: I made trainers for several games on the Commodore C64. But it's not the pinnacle of programming; moving on to programming embedded systems in assembly and/or C or system application programming in C/C++ may be a good idea but not while creating trainers is still fun!