Go Back   FileForums > Games > Game Trainers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 18-07-2007, 05:51
AeroZora AeroZora is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Check Ur Mom's Boobs....(Seriously)
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
AeroZora is on a distinguished road
God!

lol few days after caliber's new trainer 1.06 patch came out lol that was freaking quick.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Im a Newb for Life XD
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 18-07-2007, 06:56
DABhand DABhand is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Near my PC
Posts: 5,406
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
DABhand is on a distinguished road
Im guessing your talking about C&C3.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 19-07-2007, 11:19
Caliber Caliber is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 134
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Caliber is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DABhand View Post
Im guessing your talking about C&C3.
just coincidence. the release date for 1.05 was set by us for some time before we even knew 1.06 was going to be released. i wish we had some inside knowledge about these things weeks in advance, because then i could divide my time better on projects. i am actually kind of tired of the patches for this game. i wish they would just fix obvious problems and then leave it alone. but hey, keeps us busy-

btw, dab- waiting for overlord to patch up and when it does i will include your health code into it. thanks again for the info-

best,
Cal
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 19-07-2007, 19:28
Nocturne4Ever's Avatar
Nocturne4Ever Nocturne4Ever is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Vancouver BC Canada
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Nocturne4Ever
Send a message via ICQ to Nocturne4Ever Send a message via AIM to Nocturne4Ever Send a message via MSN to Nocturne4Ever Send a message via Yahoo to Nocturne4Ever
V1.05 was worth waiting for.. Thanks!

I'll hang back before upgrading to 1.06 because I kick the trainer on when I just feel like crushing the $!ht out of the brutal players while I build an airforce too big to fit on the map. heh

One note though, I could live without the voice "option activated" /"deactivated"

No offense to the person or the idea is intended, but it gets annoying after a while. Why not just pick a neutral but easily identified game sound?

I can't figure out why there's so few large (8) maps, and why they bothered coding in the Mutant Hovels if the AI won't use them, all it does is just capture them. That's targets galore for my double-bunkered snipers set to full fire!

heh
__________________
[I][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="1"]-
Semper Fidelis Ad Noctem[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 20-07-2007, 02:28
DABhand DABhand is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Near my PC
Posts: 5,406
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
DABhand is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliber View Post
just coincidence. the release date for 1.05 was set by us for some time before we even knew 1.06 was going to be released. i wish we had some inside knowledge about these things weeks in advance, because then i could divide my time better on projects. i am actually kind of tired of the patches for this game. i wish they would just fix obvious problems and then leave it alone. but hey, keeps us busy-

btw, dab- waiting for overlord to patch up and when it does i will include your health code into it. thanks again for the info-

best,
Cal
No probs mate. I tried to really fool the forges but for some reason it doesnt work to well, I can stop the loss of minions used but the armor made etc doesnt have stats, and when I found that also and changed it the minions were lost from the total amount lol

Shame they didnt do that with everything else to make it more of a challenge for health etc.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 20-07-2007, 05:16
AeroZora AeroZora is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Check Ur Mom's Boobs....(Seriously)
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
AeroZora is on a distinguished road
ahhh i agree with Nocturne about the voice activated activated/deactivated thingy its was pretty funny lol the voice sounded like it was recorded or something
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Im a Newb for Life XD
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 20-07-2007, 08:49
Caliber Caliber is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 134
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Caliber is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturne4Ever View Post
V1.05 was worth waiting for.. Thanks!

I'll hang back before upgrading to 1.06 because I kick the trainer on when I just feel like crushing the $!ht out of the brutal players while I build an airforce too big to fit on the map. heh

One note though, I could live without the voice "option activated" /"deactivated"

No offense to the person or the idea is intended, but it gets annoying after a while. Why not just pick a neutral but easily identified game sound?

I can't figure out why there's so few large (8) maps, and why they bothered coding in the Mutant Hovels if the AI won't use them, all it does is just capture them. That's targets galore for my double-bunkered snipers set to full fire!

heh
LOL...!!!

that's me trying to be like a drill sargeant type voice...

at any rate, maybe i need to just record a simple "on" and "off" voice that is pleasing sounding. thanks for the feedback.. hhehe

best,
Cal
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 20-07-2007, 08:53
Caliber Caliber is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 134
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Caliber is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DABhand View Post
No probs mate. I tried to really fool the forges but for some reason it doesnt work to well, I can stop the loss of minions used but the armor made etc doesnt have stats, and when I found that also and changed it the minions were lost from the total amount lol

Shame they didnt do that with everything else to make it more of a challenge for health etc.
i think sheep is doing some sort of overlord mega trainer so maybe he figured it out. that game is getting kinda old now so i am now messing with it much anymore. moving on to newer games or new patches of older games. probably overlord will get a patch at some point and then i look at it again-

you can't say we didn't try with the minions though. i figured that once your minions were invincible with my invincible minions option and with the option of getting more minions by killing foesin the dungeon, why bother with it any more. also, the game gets screwy after you add too many of them. i don't think the programmers intended us to have the ability to have 200+ minions- the minions data overwrites other data after you add too many and it crashes the game or causes glitches.

talk soon-
Cal
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 20-07-2007, 16:44
AeroZora AeroZora is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Check Ur Mom's Boobs....(Seriously)
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
AeroZora is on a distinguished road
cheat happens release dates are ridiculously late... worse than others...
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Im a Newb for Life XD
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 21-07-2007, 03:11
DABhand DABhand is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Near my PC
Posts: 5,406
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
DABhand is on a distinguished road
Well thats how the world goes, if you want it badly then you pay for it. Its as simple as that.

Their trainers they can keep private for aslong as they want.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 23-07-2007, 01:46
Grumpy's Avatar
Grumpy Grumpy is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,635
Thanks: 1,147
Thanked 1,744 Times in 747 Posts
Grumpy is on a distinguished road
@Caliber
Quote:
maybe i need to just record a simple "on" and "off" voice that is pleasing sounding.
I dont use the trainer, (I dont use any trainers for any games) but maybe a sexy sounding female voice, just saying 'off' or 'on', would be the go?
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2000-2020, FileForums @ https://fileforums.com