|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just install manually by yourself. It's very easy. |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Bloody marvelous. After about a week and a half from launch this game it's at the fourth patch. Most likely the setup version of the patch 1.04 will be out this weekend. I wonder how many groups will take a bite at this patch, as lately I see an increase in DOX activity...
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
its not so much a matter of IF, moreso just when.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Me i still prefer using Daemon Tools and YASU for Command and Conquer 3 v1.04..
I did'nt experience any bug so far.. Its much nicer than the No-DVD cracked one.. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I got the latest yasu, deamon tools and 1.04 refuses to run. Does it work on your system?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
It works on mine like that. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hatred crack for v1.04 uploaded at GCW. Hopefully, they'll put it on the site Monday or so( after all it's week-end)
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
V1.04-Crack is available on GCW now.
EDIT: The link isn't working at the moment.... :-(
__________________
Please read the FileForums [URL="http://www.fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=54193"]BOARD RULES[/URL] and [URL="http://www.fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=73906"]FAQs[/URL]. This post may not be reproduced without prior written permission. Copyright (c) 2000-2008 All rights reserved to makes me feel special. :-) [COLOR=black] [/COLOR] |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
ok, i reinstalled the game and now everything is working with 1.4. dunno what i did wrong though..
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi all !
I still have a game freeze at GDI El Cairo mission, just after I destroy the nuclear plant and the new incoming uplink video happen : freeze. Sometimes a hard reboot is needed, sometimes i'm able to kill cn3game.dat. I tried : - the mini ISO + DT + Yasu - Cracked exe's I tried every patch level of the game from 1.0 to 1.4 I just can't figure it out !! Am I alone with this problem ? |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Does it work with original disc?
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Big Thanx
__________________
Please read the FileForums [URL="http://www.fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=54193"]BOARD RULES[/URL] and [URL="http://www.fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=73906"]FAQs[/URL]. This post may not be reproduced without prior written permission. Copyright (c) 2000-2008 All rights reserved to makes me feel special. :-) [COLOR=black] [/COLOR] |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Every crack for CC3 I try to unzip with WINRAR unzips as a video file and not an .exe. I have never had this happen before. I have unzipped a lot of cracks. These are supposed to unzip as exe files, aren't they? Am I missing something here?
Thanks in advance. ![]() ****UPDATE: Figured it out. Thanks Cobra for trying to help.****** Last edited by mkmiller; 07-04-2007 at 15:15. Reason: trial and error |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Copy the Crack to
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Command & Conquer 3\RetailExe\1.4 Overwrite the Original cnc3game.dat with the File *.dat from the Crack!
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| The Guild 2 NoDVD Crack | Kobe | PC Games | 256 | 26-12-2008 10:27 |
| FEAR 1.06 No CD | Faithless | PC Games | 82 | 02-10-2006 07:51 |
| Frequently Asked Questions | Joe Forster/STA | PC Games - Frequently Asked Questions | 0 | 29-11-2005 09:48 |
| Need AquaNox & Wiggles No-CD !!! | Matrix | PC Games | 1 | 12-10-2001 14:32 |
| GCW has a v1.3 crack for Star Wars Rogue Squadron but Lucasarts only has an update for v1.2!? | Duh ! | PC Games | 0 | 06-01-2001 15:46 |