Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Nintendo > GameCube Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 16-06-2002, 06:10
igor666 igor666 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
igor666
Well I tried CloneCD - I managed to get the drive to accept that there was a disk in it (using the same method as for reading audio CDs protected by Sony's Key2Audio protection) - but...

When I tried to copy an image to my hd all I got were errors and a 1.5gig file full of nothing!!

Looks like the GC disks may use some odd file format that windows doesn't read.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com