Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 03-06-2002, 14:36
seertiongoriah seertiongoriah is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
seertiongoriah
Great, now I have a problem with saving in Mulit player mode.

I figured it out, thank you so much for your help. But now I have another problem. When I die in the multi player game, it won't let me re load, i have to completely exit multi player and start over. Also, i can't save my position, i can save my character, but not my position in the game. My character always starts at the beggining with none of the weapons I find or buy. What's up with that?
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com