Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD-Writers

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 25-04-2001, 18:36
blackmage blackmage is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
blackmage
^0^
Yes, I #####ed the compatiblilty table in Nero's official website. It is compatible.

No. I'm burning image files or data files directly from HD.

No. the simulation does not work after 15seconds, but the when I enable burn proof (simulation does not allow burn proof), I could burn cds. It's just that plex 16x keeps writing blank sectors when buffer underruns. So using 16x, I could burn a 700mb cd in 7min which is the same time I burn using 12x.

Where can you ##### the ASPI driver info?

I'm using WinME.

Yes, I have clone CD, cdrwin, and nero 5.0.4.8 installed in my system. But, I also tried to uninstall all and just have nero left, still useless.

I have my plex 16x install in secondary master, and DVDrom in secondary slave, and I leave primary IDE port open.

My Hard drive is connected to ATA-100 Raid controller.

Thx again

blackmage
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com