Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-04-2002, 14:06
charlie_ps2's Avatar
charlie_ps2 charlie_ps2 is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,812
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
charlie_ps2
Quote:
Originally posted by Del
I ordered a chip from the USA and it eventually arrived from Wales in the UK, rather useful really being that I'm in England in the UK.

But I did send them a couple of emails and didn't get a reply for ages bur the chip did turn up and work when fitted. It took about 2-3 weeks.
Think about that one. I won't say any more!
__________________
[b][color=red]Charlie[/b][/color]
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com