Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 28-02-2002, 19:54
imageguy2001 imageguy2001 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
imageguy2001
Really, I thought all EA games were protected. I guess my question is what is a selector? and is a license fix the same as protection fix? I understand the ntsc-to-pal patch but I can't figure out what the others are for. (if you want to look the game was Toy Story Racer)
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com