Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 14-01-2002, 16:50
Charlie
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I have created the .bin image from an original copy of NHL2001 and when I try to apply the patch using patchwiz ####://www.darksouls.co.uk/ I get the bin file is not the expected size error.
ANSWER: That one's easy - the patch was not created from the same version as the one you copied.

Have I set up CDRWIN up wrong I used the following settings in exratc image

1isc/Image Cuesheet correct
2:RAW correct
3:Error Recovery - Ignore wrong should be Abort
4ata Speed - 2x neutral
5:Audio Speed - 2x neutral
6:Retry count - 50 neutral

Why do you need to patch it? CloneCD is a better way of copying it unless there is an over-riding need to patch it.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com