Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 19-03-2001, 22:24
Raven Raven is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Raven
I copied it with CloneCD 2051 and IT WORKS!!!

I used the CloneCD version recommended and I am glad to say that it worked for me. I CAN USE THE CDs IN ANY READER NOW!

I burned my friend's No One Lives Forever US version using the following:

-Mitsumi CR-4804TE 4x4x24 CD-RW
-CloneCD version 2.0.5.1 on Windows 2000 Professional
[SETTINGS]
Read options: CHECK read sub from data and audio, CHECK fast error skip, UNCHECK intelligent bad sector scanner...
WRITE options: CHECK don't repair sub channel data, burn at 4x


After done, I ran the setup.exe and installed the entire game using my toshiba SD-M1502 16x DVD-ROM drive. I launched the game, and viola! It plays!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com