|
#4711
|
|||
|
|||
|
^
Sure, first you can extract the ogg using xtool like this: xtool.exe precomp -mwwise+ogg -x"output" "Input.file" You need to create the output folder before starting this! Input is your game file which contains the wwise vorbis audio, you can change it to the actual file name. Then use xtool erase on the extracted folder to the game file: xtool erase "Output\*" "Input.file" "Test.xtl" Output is the extracted folder of vorbis, and input shall be your particular game file and the xtl is the small patch which will be used in future! Then use oggre to compress the raw extracted files as usual. Now to bring the back file to it's original state: xtool decode "Test.xtl" "Output" "Input.file" xtool will use the xtl file created earlier and the extracted folder of vorbis to put the files back into your Particular Game file! PS: I don't have the game files myself so idk which of the files contains the wwise vorbis audio I don't use Diskspan GUI anymore but there was a thing named callbefore and after batch..You have to use those to use the commands I explained to you
Last edited by Spinneret94; Today at 00:10. |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#4712
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Sure, first you can extract the ogg using xtool like this: xtool.exe precomp -mwwise+ogg -x"output" "Input.file" You need to create the output folder before starting this! Input is your game file which contains the wwise vorbis audio, you can change it to the actual file name. Then use xtool erase on the extracted folder to the game file: xtool erase "Output\*" "Input.file" "Test.xtl" Output is the extracted folder of vorbis, and input shall be your particular game file and the xtl is the small patch which will be used in future! Then use oggre to compress the raw extracted files as usual. Now to bring the back file to it's original state: xtool decode "Test.xtl" "Output" "Input.file" xtool will use the xtl file created earlier and the extracted folder of vorbis to put the files back into your Particular Game file! PS: I don't have the game files myself so idk which of the files contains the wwise vorbis audio I don't use Diskspan GUI anymore but there was a thing named callbefore and after batch..You have to use those to use the commands I explained to you I would like to extend special thanks to Spinneret94 for the support provided; however, I was unable to succeed because I was trying to use DiskSpan_GUI. Hello Kaktor, I would like to ask you to prepare a "DiskSpan_GUI" configuration for the game *Control Resonant*—using the best available compression methods—similar to the pre-made database setups you have created for other games in the past; this is because the standard compression tools found in game centers are unable to compress this game effectively. |
|
#4713
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Perhaps Kaktor can help via the assistance request channel. |
|
#4714
|
||||
|
||||
|
They have changed something in game archives which will it make impossible to use the alan wake 2 method. But still I think they use lz4hc even for this title.
However looking at the scan profile for this game you should be able to get at least 80% ratio with simple srep+lzma, 70-75% with lolz and another 5-10% with wwise processing and bink compression. Edit: As for wwise processing, well, good luck with that. I am out.
__________________
Haters gonna hate
Last edited by KaktoR; Today at 04:01. |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KaktoR For This Useful Post: | ||
DomoVoi_96 (Today), hwang4 (Today) | ||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Games Are For Kids | JoyBoy | Chit Chat | 83 | 16-11-2021 14:28 |
| CorePack Compression methods ? Help | ramazan19833 | Conversion Tutorials | 34 | 09-08-2018 06:51 |
| i got the email in the mail about copying ps2 games | EVOEvo | PS2 Games | 7 | 21-11-2003 07:56 |
| Self-booting games on an older Japanese DC? | Named | DC Games | 1 | 26-09-2003 17:48 |
| Having Problems Burning Numerous *Recent* Games....Help is Appreciated | Protosstic | PSX Games | 2 | 15-01-2002 21:27 |