|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Works fine here. Did you changed something in DSG_Module.iss?
__________________
Haters gonna hate
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to KaktoR For This Useful Post: | ||
insertdisc (01-06-2025) | ||
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Negative. I just tried with a Vanilla v7.5.0 and the fix script and 2 different extracted setup.DLL files. Same error.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I got the script to compile. I had forgotten the hotfix with the module in it. I'll test the CRC fix ASAP. Thanks for your help so far.
Edit: Everything seems to be working as intended! Thank you! Last edited by insertdisc; 01-06-2025 at 10:59. Reason: Update |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Title scale
Is there a way to scale the title bar height and left padding with DPI changes as well? Things start getting clipped/overlapped at uhd resolutions and over %200 scale. I can edit the height in a fixed way by editing the vsf but I'm sure that will be huge on lower resolutions. Am I walking into a dead end here?
Last edited by insertdisc; 03-06-2025 at 06:35. Reason: Spelling |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| [Help] need Advanced Installer script with Razor1911's UltraArc module | rez3vil | Conversion Tutorials | 3 | 15-04-2024 02:24 |
| Portable Installer Inno Setup Script | y_thelastknight | Conversion Tutorials | 59 | 23-10-2020 00:02 |
| INDEX - Conversion Tutorial Index | Razor12911 | Conversion Tutorials | 5 | 11-06-2020 02:05 |
| Simple Arc Installer | 78372 | Conversion Tutorials | 1 | 15-06-2017 15:37 |
| MSC+Srep+lzma Simple Script Example | gozarck | Conversion Tutorials | 10 | 07-09-2015 16:31 |