|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I would try to compress the files with zip with same zip settings and password, then make diff patch to patch files back to original. Not sure if this will work, could be difficult because of the password protection.
__________________
Haters gonna hate
|
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
yes it's more or less what I tried
In fact this file, basis.pak was uses as a mounted drive/partition There is a structure like if they done an usb/harddrive image. I'm starting a test, maybe the game do not check the crc of this file. in this case probably I may unpack/repack without problem I'll give an update this evening |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Game runs with unpacked data.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Games Are For Kids | JoyBoy | Chit Chat | 83 | 16-11-2021 14:28 |
| CorePack Compression methods ? Help | ramazan19833 | Conversion Tutorials | 34 | 09-08-2018 06:51 |
| i got the email in the mail about copying ps2 games | EVOEvo | PS2 Games | 7 | 21-11-2003 07:56 |
| Self-booting games on an older Japanese DC? | Named | DC Games | 1 | 26-09-2003 17:48 |
| Having Problems Burning Numerous *Recent* Games....Help is Appreciated | Protosstic | PSX Games | 2 | 15-01-2002 21:27 |