|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Could you test with some small files and make 1mb archives? So you reach 3 or 4 archives per 1mb or so...
And send me your Setup.exe please. Because I can't reproduce this error atm.
__________________
Haters gonna hate
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to KaktoR For This Useful Post: | ||
zenmar (08-04-2020) | ||
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I Just figured out that the problem i said before occured when I made iso files of "Data1.bin.001+Setup.exe"... So when I mount the iso file and run the setup.exe from it, the error occured, I cant add next archieve (002, 003 etc). It stuck at dialogue box asking me next archieve files.. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| [Help] need Advanced Installer script with Razor1911's UltraArc module | rez3vil | Conversion Tutorials | 3 | 15-04-2024 02:24 |
| Portable Installer Inno Setup Script | y_thelastknight | Conversion Tutorials | 59 | 23-10-2020 00:02 |
| INDEX - Conversion Tutorial Index | Razor12911 | Conversion Tutorials | 5 | 11-06-2020 02:05 |
| Simple Arc Installer | 78372 | Conversion Tutorials | 1 | 15-06-2017 15:37 |
| MSC+Srep+lzma Simple Script Example | gozarck | Conversion Tutorials | 10 | 07-09-2015 16:31 |