Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-08-2017, 09:04
Gupta Gupta is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: https://t.me/pump_upp
Posts: 399
Thanks: 139
Thanked 716 Times in 231 Posts
Gupta is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Gupta Send a message via AIM to Gupta Send a message via Yahoo to Gupta
strange na every modified version of WPI came after I make mine public, isn't it strange? I don't see any modified version in the period when it was private
then people ask why i don't make things public,
then people ask why i don't participate in community
then people say "The heroes unfortunately are disappearing"
then people call "heroes" coward
then people say "weak" to someone who has guts to quit
Some people die from fear some have guts to quit
people shit themselves because they think they don't

Why I am posting it -
"Don't play dead with a vulture. That's exactly what they want."

Last edited by Gupta; 08-08-2017 at 09:24.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gupta For This Useful Post:
78372 (08-08-2017), arkantos7 (08-08-2017), Crynuvo (08-08-2017), felice2011 (08-08-2017), KaktoR (08-08-2017), Titeuf (08-08-2017)
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 09-08-2017, 04:01
Chayan Manna's Avatar
Chayan Manna Chayan Manna is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: India
Posts: 82
Thanks: 89
Thanked 114 Times in 37 Posts
Chayan Manna is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceGupta2000 View Post
strange na every modified version of WPI came after I make mine public, isn't it strange? I don't see any modified version in the period when it was private
You could say it because the circumstances are like this, I have made this mod some moths ago only for use in my private Repack's.

I have joined Fileforum in june 2016 but not visited firstly in some months because I didn't know anything like the forum & forgot about my joining. After that One day I remembered that I joined & then I visited. Then I saw some hardworking people in the forum which inspired me to learn this things. And then I saw WPI & met with Razor12911. Then I decided to use WPI in my private Repack's because I loved WPI over all Installer ( don't know why ). I saw that it lacks some features which are needed basically in a Installer & also some bugs which I must fix. Then I started learning and fixing some bugs. Then I felt that I may add some other modifications in WPI, so I done. All modifications are done before your release of WPI mod except the new look of Autorun which inspired me to add this & I have done so.

So, the first thing which I started with is WPI.
So if you still have previous thoughts, I can't do anything. I don't want to hurt anyone & don't want to prove anything. I just wanted to show some of my work to the community. I respect to all members of the community. If I hurt anyone please forgive me.

Last edited by Chayan Manna; 09-08-2017 at 04:57.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chayan Manna For This Useful Post:
rinaldo (24-12-2017)
  #3  
Old 09-08-2017, 04:05
Chayan Manna's Avatar
Chayan Manna Chayan Manna is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: India
Posts: 82
Thanks: 89
Thanked 114 Times in 37 Posts
Chayan Manna is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceGupta2000 View Post
then people ask why i don't make things public,
then people ask why i don't participate in community
then people say "The heroes unfortunately are disappearing"
then people call "heroes" coward
then people say "weak" to someone who has guts to quit
Thanks for your post. This is the thing which is exactly happening in this community with every member who works hard behind their works.

Last edited by Chayan Manna; 09-08-2017 at 06:10.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows Phone Installer (WPI) Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 857 14-06-2025 22:20
Anno 1701 won't load, just get a blue screen! Shadow22 General Gaming 5 28-08-2012 12:52
CPU jumps up to 100% now, not before dav6 Software 11 24-05-2008 03:33
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. WTF FOR ME. SansMercy General Gaming 5 07-04-2007 23:05
weird error.... sheykh PC Games 5 07-05-2006 20:23



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com