Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 25-09-2001, 18:53
Killer78k Killer78k is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Killer78k
Well... I found out what the problem was. It was the CDRS that I had because I just tryed a old RICOH cd that came with my old RICOH 2x burner. It took a long time because I was burning at 2x but it worked. I also tryed burning the comp usa ones at 2x but they still didn't work. I am going to go out and go buy some good cds now like Verbatim DataLifePlus, TDK, or Kodak.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com