Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

View Poll Results: Should installations compiled with Installer Creator be protected using methods.
Yes, I'd like all my installations to be protected. I don't want people to steal my ideas. 1 16.67%
No, I like to share my ideas because it may open new paths for other people. 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-04-2015, 16:05
ivanlakersss666 ivanlakersss666 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Miami beach
Posts: 105
Thanks: 10
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
ivanlakersss666 is on a distinguished road
that compression program you recommend me to use the installer creator???

I am using the free avast antivirus

I was using the compressor blackbox Arc + v2 SREP in your program

I'm having enough trouble with the external compression program because I am aware that I have to use for a perfect compression
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 01-04-2015, 18:42
lhanz678's Avatar
lhanz678 lhanz678 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Philippines
Posts: 67
Thanks: 150
Thanked 65 Times in 27 Posts
lhanz678 is on a distinguished road
Font

sir razor why my font in windows folder not detect at all, some are missing?
__________________
The Imitation Game
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-04-2015, 00:15
Razor12911's Avatar
Razor12911 Razor12911 is offline
Noob
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,773
Thanks: 2,195
Thanked 11,330 Times in 2,331 Posts
Razor12911 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhanz678 View Post
sir razor why my font in windows folder not detect at all, some are missing?
not really, they do exist but installer creator failed to find them. probably because of they way they were installed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasafiq View Post
i'm sory for my mistake yesterday Mr. Razor no solution for my question sir ? need help
this happens automatically. if they were not found before installation, they will install afterwards

Last edited by Razor12911; 02-04-2015 at 00:18.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-04-2015, 00:31
Razor12911's Avatar
Razor12911 Razor12911 is offline
Noob
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,773
Thanks: 2,195
Thanked 11,330 Times in 2,331 Posts
Razor12911 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanlakersss666 View Post
that compression program you recommend me to use the installer creator???

I am using the free avast antivirus

I was using the compressor blackbox Arc v2 SREP in your program

I'm having enough trouble with the external compression program because I am aware that I have to use for a perfect compression
bro, you asked whether blackbox arc works with IC, I said try it, I also said if it fails then it doesn't work, if it passes, then it works. and you got your results, which tell you, IT DOES NOT WORK. Avast always detect cls-msc.dll as a virus, check on virus total. rather disable your AV before starting the installation.
I posted a couple of times that the only compressors that work with IC are the ones that I have created. Compressor (Conversion Quick Packer) and UltraARC work perfectly, if you have problems with external compression, then use internal compression. Stor31 also advised you to try BBv2 and you said it was easy, right about now, you need something like that.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
INDEX - Conversion Tutorial Index Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 5 11-06-2020 02:05
Source Code: Conversion Converter Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 66 31-03-2018 18:53
Preview: Conversion Tool for Advanced Setup Creator Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 6 10-05-2017 00:30
Simple Conversion Help akarikk Conversion Tutorials 4 09-11-2014 14:21



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com