Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

View Poll Results: Should installations compiled with Installer Creator be protected using methods.
Yes, I'd like all my installations to be protected. I don't want people to steal my ideas. 1 16.67%
No, I like to share my ideas because it may open new paths for other people. 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 26-01-2014, 09:32
Razor12911's Avatar
Razor12911 Razor12911 is offline
Noob
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,773
Thanks: 2,195
Thanked 11,330 Times in 2,331 Posts
Razor12911 is on a distinguished road
Ok, Installer Creator v2.0 Experimental Out now. But only on x64 for now.

So people you can start testing. not really easy with dealing with one script which is ~ 800kb around 20,000 lines. not easy.

Anyways The part which needs more focus is the Licensing part. gave me a headache today trying to figure out the stringgrid since I have problems when if comes to column and row, I just don't know which is which sometimes.

Anyways. just check it out. but v1.3 is the latest stable don't be mistaken.

Errors identified so far.
Web, Manual and Readme Button won't appear even if Document loaded.
Indy Connections are giving me errors. I might switch to DropBox.

Last edited by Razor12911; 26-01-2014 at 10:07.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Razor12911 For This Useful Post:
mausschieber (26-01-2014), oltjon (26-01-2014), riodsa123 (26-01-2014)
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
INDEX - Conversion Tutorial Index Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 5 11-06-2020 02:05
Source Code: Conversion Converter Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 66 31-03-2018 18:53
Preview: Conversion Tool for Advanced Setup Creator Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 6 10-05-2017 00:30
Simple Conversion Help akarikk Conversion Tutorials 4 09-11-2014 14:21



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com