Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

View Poll Results: Should installations compiled with Installer Creator be protected using methods.
Yes, I'd like all my installations to be protected. I don't want people to steal my ideas. 1 16.67%
No, I like to share my ideas because it may open new paths for other people. 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 19-01-2014, 04:38
chuotchu001 chuotchu001 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Vietnam
Posts: 159
Thanks: 554
Thanked 175 Times in 52 Posts
chuotchu001 is on a distinguished road
Help me

Hi Razor. I working on "SpellForce 2: Demons Of The Past"
When I use PNG image (I make two image, one for .png and one for bmp) but Its (them) not combine. I don't know how to config it. Please help me. Thanks
See my attactment files and sorry for my bad English.

PS: Done. All right, I make it OK.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Installler.jpg (355.2 KB, 230 views)
File Type: jpg Autorun.jpg (581.7 KB, 234 views)
File Type: jpg Small Installer.jpg (476.3 KB, 236 views)

Last edited by chuotchu001; 19-01-2014 at 06:14.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 21-01-2014, 10:02
Razor12911's Avatar
Razor12911 Razor12911 is offline
Noob
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,773
Thanks: 2,195
Thanked 11,330 Times in 2,331 Posts
Razor12911 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuotchu001 View Post
Hi Razor. I working on "SpellForce 2: Demons Of The Past"
When I use PNG image (I make two image, one for .png and one for bmp) but Its (them) not combine. I don't know how to config it. Please help me. Thanks
See my attactment files and sorry for my bad English.

PS: Done. All right, I make it OK.
Width and Height has to be specified as well.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Razor12911 For This Useful Post:
oltjon (21-01-2014)
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
INDEX - Conversion Tutorial Index Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 5 11-06-2020 02:05
Source Code: Conversion Converter Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 66 31-03-2018 18:53
Preview: Conversion Tool for Advanced Setup Creator Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 6 10-05-2017 00:30
Simple Conversion Help akarikk Conversion Tutorials 4 09-11-2014 14:21



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com