Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 23-02-2012, 21:24
Tygress Tygress is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Queensland
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tygress is on a distinguished road
I must admit I am confused. I continually get the message that my StarForce protection driver is not compatable with Windows 7 and will be disabled. However, I have looked at all the games and programs that use this driver and I don't have any of them installed on my system. Can anyone tell me what else may use this driver or any other games that are not listed here so that I can find and kill it?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 24-02-2012, 03:59
Joe Forster/STA's Avatar
Joe Forster/STA Joe Forster/STA is offline
Senior forum member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Hungary
Posts: 9,848
Thanks: 21
Thanked 349 Times in 231 Posts
Joe Forster/STA is on a distinguished road
Simply uninstall the driver (http://www.glop.org/starforce/remove.php). Launching a game (or application?!) protected by Starforce will (re)install the drivers anyway.
__________________
Joe Forster/STA
For more information, see the FileForums forum rules and the PC Games forum FAQ!
Don't contact me via E-mail or PM to ask for help with anything other than patches (or software in general) done by me, otherwise your request may be deleted without any reply!
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Games Are For Kids JoyBoy Chit Chat 83 16-11-2021 14:28
List of Protected PS2 Games Lowlife PS2 Games 7 22-02-2004 06:04
V7 And protected games r00tcracker PS2 Games 2 10-12-2003 20:46
CDRWIN no go .. how do I patch protected games? Emerald PS2 Games 5 13-12-2001 03:15
IS THERE A LIST OF PROTECTED PLAYSTATION GAMES? Storm33 CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities 2 15-12-2000 14:36



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com