Go Back   FileForums > Games > Game Trainers

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 26-06-2011, 17:37
Traziz Traziz is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Traziz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocodrilo View Post
forced? please wait a moment jejeje ¿forced? hope you understand assembler to technical debate . no more words, only evidences (files to analyze, etc etc or technical analisis)
Oh I understand ASM, oh yes I understand it indeed.

Anyway this conversation is over... I would rather talk to someone with a modicum of understanding in English and isn't in the habit of calling people liars because they can't understand English.

As said I am sure Joe_Forster has the know how, or maybe TippeX to check the xpsupport.dll and find the same llsass references I did. Then there will be explaining to do why it is there.
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Announcement and final word on the CheatHappens vs. h4x0r trainer war Joe Forster/STA Game Trainers 7 12-07-2010 08:31
(Not a bash thread) h4x0r trainers dropping dll's DABhand Game Trainers 30 20-02-2010 12:42



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com