|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Quote:
I hate to use the DVD of this very great Game! And I doesn't give any Firm Personal Dates. I dont play online..... I'm an offline player. |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
(Wrong forum, moved.)
If you want to use the original game, you will have to connect to EA. If you don't want to use the original game, you will have to use a crack which - according to the current rules, as DABhand described in your previous thread that got closed - you will not find on GCW. So, I don't think we can help you. Try the official support forum instead. (I think they won't help you either.)
__________________
Joe Forster/STA For more information, see the FileForums forum rules and the PC Games forum FAQ! Don't contact me via E-mail or PM to ask for help with anything other than patches (or software in general) done by me, otherwise your request may be deleted without any reply! Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back! |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Dungeon Siege 2 NoCD-Crack -> download inside | Andre2779 | PC Games | 27 | 24-06-2007 02:35 |
| Help Elite Force Expansion Pack Game Modes?? | hugh53 | Multi Player Games | 0 | 03-09-2001 21:01 |
| Knife or COG Method on a US PS 2 and Game Shark 1.0... HARD TIME | BorgMDP | PSX Games | 0 | 01-03-2001 10:51 |
| Microsoft Plus Game Pack | reap77 | PC Games | 0 | 24-10-2000 09:04 |