|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm really sorry to bring up a thread over a year old. But...
I think I got banned from BF2 a couple days ago, and I can't find any information about it. I too was trying to find a way around using the CD every time. I gave up with making an image from the disk because it never worked. Then I found a no CD exe somewhere on the internet. In my infinite knowledge, I ran the game and got caught. Said my CD key was invalid. This is a legitimate copy of the game, FYI. I figured it caught the crack, banned the key, pissed me off. I go buy another copy today. Install it with its new key, and it STILL says my key is invalid. Does this ban go out to the profile as well? I figure it saw the profile which was banned from the other key and it bans my new one too. I tried making a new profile and running Special Forces(which hasn't been run yet at the time). INVALID. If I buy another copy, thus putting this game at $90 dollars, run it fresh with a new key and new profile, should it run? Or is my PC/IP entirely banned forever? I'm starting to think they banned my lappy entirely from the get go. I'd greatly appreciate some guidance. If this isn't ever going to work for me.. giving up now before I drop some more money. |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Only time it would have said cd-key invalid is if its been used by others, in your attempts to play without the cd you may have picked up a keylogger in a file and someone has gotten it. Proof of purchase like said is a good as it proves its yours etc. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
So uh, do you guys think my account got flagged, or my PC got banned entirely?
If it's just the account, I can try it one more time with a fresh copy and brand new online account. If it's the hardware, I think I'm just out of luck. I'd REALLY like to get this game working. A lot of my friends play it and love it... I'd like to get in on that. I emailed EA for BF2 and just get a generic auto-response saying I need to reapply the key through the registry. I realize I could be in one of those freak cases, but it seems way to coincidental in these circumstances. What can I do? Think calling EA would do anything? |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
You may have to get a hold of Punkbuster and have see if your hardware got banned. They may not release your Hardware ID.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| FEAR 1.06 No CD | Faithless | PC Games | 82 | 02-10-2006 07:51 |
| FlatOut2 1.1 patch - online play need crack | kategra84 | PC Games | 6 | 10-09-2006 23:48 |
| Hi, i'm wondering if there is any Crack or anything for full WCIII online? | GimGim | PC Games | 3 | 16-07-2002 00:52 |
| Need AquaNox & Wiggles No-CD !!! | Matrix | PC Games | 1 | 12-10-2001 14:32 |