|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I installed Call of Duty 4 (multiplayer) . .When I start multiplayer mode first it asks for safe mode and which ever i pick the following happens.. I see the main screen for one second and it crashes to my desktop frozen for me to restart and have it happen again. I thought since the multiplayer wouldnt work ill just play the single.. well I start that and get to the main screen and 1 second later it doesnt crash, it just kicks me off onto my desktop (........???)
Before I was playing Call of Duty 4 and there were crashes decently often but I was able to play.. I just restarted my computer and played again.. Then this big mess happened where i updated drivers and they didnt work and it got all screwy and now i have these drivers that work for other games but the 1st problem on top i mentioned is happeneing. I have the latest direct X 9 and other games work ( company of heroes, counter-strike source) If you have ANY idea please tell me... |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Do you know which graphic card you use?
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Test Drive Unlimited - Only black Screen & back to Desktop | cmwarbird | PC Games | 2 | 14-05-2007 02:25 |
| Iron Storm-crashes to desktop if I try to change control keys. | noob | PC Games | 2 | 25-10-2002 07:56 |
| blank screen then desktop | bigjohnmc | PC Games | 1 | 24-10-2002 06:58 |
| latest safedisc games crashing to desktop | Breadtruck | CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities | 4 | 05-01-2002 01:28 |
| helpe-me,commandos 2 fixed. The game down desktop after big explosion | Itarai2001 | PC Games | 1 | 12-10-2001 13:15 |