Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS3 Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-01-2007, 15:12
Neipas02's Avatar
Neipas02 Neipas02 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Phoenix AZ
Posts: 534
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Neipas02 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Neipas02 Send a message via MSN to Neipas02
Haha and I'm glad I won my in a contest.. I mean it's great having a ps3.. but if I had shelled out 650 bucks of hard earned dough on it to have it crap out in 3 hours.. I would have been a little bummed out.. But since I won it (and I knew my luck wasn't that good) I kinda expected some ironic twist.. so I just smiled and laughed.

So far this one's held up ok.. I only have about 30 mins on it though haha.. been playing my 360 far too much.. XBL baby. Have more games on the way for it .. Gears of war.. Rainbow Six Vegas and Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Good times.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 12-02-2007, 03:51
round round is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
round is on a distinguished road
Rainbow 6 Vegas looks awesome. I wonder if there's any difference in the graphics between the XBOX and PS3 with that game...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-08-2007, 15:47
ccsraj ccsraj is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sivakasi
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ccsraj is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by round View Post
Rainbow 6 Vegas looks awesome. I wonder if there's any difference in the graphics between the XBOX and PS3 with that game...

Really there is difference.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
important question to you all. TEDDYRUKSPIN PS2 Games 11 09-04-2002 13:09
Question regarding Neo 2.5 Nincat PS2 Games 2 29-01-2002 18:26
A question on the 700mb/80min. max. amount of data on cd-r's hamface CD/DVD Recordable Media 1 05-12-2001 22:46
question for charlie(the man) kidace PS2 Games 1 10-09-2001 01:21
Have question ff9 mod protection GsterBurnz PSX Games 0 24-11-2000 19:01



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com