Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 23-12-2006, 00:54
P22 P22 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 115
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
P22
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomerdgr8 View Post
Try the Posiden image It is the only working image. I even compressed it using NTFS compression.
Just to make notice, that older DT (4.06) had bug with its SPTD driver which made computer lock up on reboot, if using NTFS compression.

Glad that it's fixed with DT4.08.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 25-12-2006, 03:09
Kajer Kajer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Birmingham, Enland
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kajer is on a distinguished road
Hi guys,

Trying to run NWN2 version 1.03 but with no luck.

It worked fine at version 1.0 but the graphics were very choppy and the framerate was rubbish, so I upgraded to 1.03 and I'm having much the same problem as a few on here.

Basically, I mount the image in the latest Daemon Tools (I've tried three images, Posedon, Bended and the iso of my original dvd) and tried with emulation options both on and off. I've tried closing DTools down and leaving it running and I've tried running YASU with everything and I've tried it without YASU running.

I've disabled my DVD drive and DVD-RW drive and I've even unuinstalled them and I get nothing every time.

With my other DVD drives enabled, I get the message that the game cannot find or authenticate the original disk. So I uninstall my DVD drives and the game looks as if it is going to load and then I get an error with the main.exe and it closes again.

I've tried everything and I'm now pulling my hair out!!

Any ideas?????


EDIT: I've now tried it again with the 'Bended' image from GCW and even though I'm using YASU and have closed DTools it is saying 'emulator detected'.

Any ideas?????

Last edited by Kajer; 25-12-2006 at 03:14.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 25-12-2006, 03:24
daffyduck's Avatar
daffyduck daffyduck is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Earth
Posts: 67
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
daffyduck is on a distinguished road
v1.03 update works with poseden mini image and yasu v1.05
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 25-12-2006, 03:30
Kajer Kajer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Birmingham, Enland
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kajer is on a distinguished road
Not for me it doesn't! I've tried it!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 26-12-2006, 08:07
Slovix Slovix is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Slovix is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajer View Post
Not for me it doesn't! I've tried it!
for me too
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 26-12-2006, 09:53
Slovix Slovix is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Slovix is on a distinguished road
ppl, my nwn crashes (nwn 1.03, dt 4.08, poseden img) with all YASU (1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05) how to solve this prob?
seems that poseden img is corrupt or something, becouse i cant access it :/

Last edited by Slovix; 26-12-2006 at 09:55. Reason: false info
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 26-12-2006, 10:22
Joe Forster/STA's Avatar
Joe Forster/STA Joe Forster/STA is offline
Senior forum member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Hungary
Posts: 9,848
Thanks: 21
Thanked 349 Times in 231 Posts
Joe Forster/STA is on a distinguished road
If you get an error message, quote it exactly!
__________________
Joe Forster/STA
For more information, see the FileForums forum rules and the PC Games forum FAQ!
Don't contact me via E-mail or PM to ask for help with anything other than patches (or software in general) done by me, otherwise your request may be deleted without any reply!
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 26-12-2006, 17:00
Gold Dragon Gold Dragon is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gold Dragon is on a distinguished road
I had trouble getting the posieden image to extract, but when I forced it to use WinRAR, I ceased to have trouble.

Posieden Image, DT 4.08HE, YASU 1.5, NWN2 1.03.

And lastly, Finally on MY computer with my OWN copy! No more borrowing my brother's computer to play it (I DID have permission to do so, btw....)

And if any feel that was wrong, then I have a question for you: What about the situation about two people going in HALVES to purchase a game? Who then owns the game?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Neverwinter Nights 2 Peise78 PC Games - Protection List 9 25-08-2009 04:54
Frequently Asked Questions Joe Forster/STA PC Games - Frequently Asked Questions 0 29-11-2005 09:48
Neverwinter Nights End Of Chapter Problem uscf PC Games 0 20-10-2002 16:33
Deviance Neverwinter Nights Crack? Abdul PC Games 2 13-10-2002 05:31
neverwinter nights No-CD-Crack markus1234 PC Games 0 06-07-2002 08:30



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com