|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
OK, so the crack has been produced for the Polish version of the game. Is there any reason that one cannot be produced for the ENGLISH version???
I am sitting here with DB useless on my system right now. I played through about 20% or so of the game, but recently when I moved I misplaced the Play CD. I still have everything else, but I cannot continue playing the game!!! A crack would be very nice to have right about now. BTW, I tried the Polish crack, and the opening credits and intro video go just fine, but when the load screen appears the load bar fills up to about 3/4 and then everything just hangs and I get an "Incorrect version" error. Is that what others have been getting??? |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well, you should find your original CD until a crack becomes available.
__________________
Joe Forster/STA For more information, see the FileForums forum rules and the PC Games forum FAQ! Don't contact me via E-mail or PM to ask for help with anything other than patches (or software in general) done by me, otherwise your request may be deleted without any reply! Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back! |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|