Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-07-2006, 17:10
nonspin nonspin is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: bedrock
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
nonspin is on a distinguished road
Chill Everyone. the US version of Flatout 2 will be out in 3-4 weeks.

FL2 (US) -> Securom 7
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 12-07-2006, 17:41
kosmiq's Avatar
kosmiq kosmiq is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sweden
Posts: 876
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kosmiq is on a distinguished road
I still have faith in that someday reloaded (or any other crackgroup) will figure out a faster way to remove starforce from games and create working cracks. Each succesful crack is a step closer in my eyes...
__________________
UAT - Users against twats

[URL]http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page=stats&account=23459637&show=all[/URL]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-07-2006, 17:44
kolle2332's Avatar
kolle2332 kolle2332 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Cisco
Posts: 32
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kolle2332 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonspin
Chill Everyone. the US version of Flatout 2 will be out in 3-4 weeks.

FL2 (US) -> Securom 7
wow, that´s good news, indeed. where did you get that information from?

has anyone actually played the game yet? is it good?

Last edited by kolle2332; 12-07-2006 at 17:46.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-07-2006, 03:11
elcapitano elcapitano is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: U.K
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
elcapitano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonspin
Chill Everyone. the US version of Flatout 2 will be out in 3-4 weeks.

FL2 (US) -> Securom 7

can u guarentee that this is the case, i hope so as i cant wait to play this game

and do u have a release date for the US version?

Last edited by elcapitano; 13-07-2006 at 03:17.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13-07-2006, 04:50
XdaywalkerX's Avatar
XdaywalkerX XdaywalkerX is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 228
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
XdaywalkerX is on a distinguished road
US publisher is Vivendi Universal - the publisher uses securom for his games.

http://www.sierra.com/en/home.html

http://flatout2.sierra.com/us/

german (or european) publisher is empire interactive

http://www.empireinteractive.com/

http://uk.store.empireinteractive.co...FDC4&s=FlatOut

... damned - i've got the german version of the game

US RELEASE: Aug. 2006 (pick up from official page)
__________________
[SIZE="1"][FONT="Courier New"]Intel Core2Duo E6300 @ 3,3 GHz, XFX 7900 GT X [610/1640], 1 GB MDT RAM, Maxtor 200 GB HDD, Soundblaster Audigy, WinXP x64, Vista Home Premium[/FONT][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 14-07-2006, 07:44
Rayder's Avatar
Rayder Rayder is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 92
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rayder
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonspin
Chill Everyone. the US version of Flatout 2 will be out in 3-4 weeks.

FL2 (US) -> Securom 7
Do you know this for sure? I REALLY hope this is true. I'm not bothering with this game if it uses SF (I'm an SF boycotter), but I REALLY want this game badly. I loved FO1...I still play it often. FO2 is my most wanted game ever for the PC. Truth.

Gawd, I hope the American version IS Securom....I won't be afraid of buying and installing it then. I've gotten burned too many times by SF games already to purposely buy another one.

How sure are you of this info? Just because the American publisher generally uses Securom doesn't mean that this game will automatically use it. Are you just guessing based on the publisher's track record or do you KNOW?

Meh...either way, I guess we'll all find out when it releases here.....I'll either be deleriously happy to play the game or severely disappointed that I don't dare to install it on my PC.

I need confirmation on the protection to be used in the American version. My potential purchase of this game depends on it.

I'll be sure to keep a lookout here at GCW fileforums for the final determination on which protection is used on the American version.

Now I'm all excited for the game again...because of this rumor.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Flat Out NO-CD Crack Radio1 PC Games 9 28-01-2007 09:47
Flat Out No-CD Warning! EMPiRE PC Games 8 15-07-2006 03:47
soda goes flat.. or close to it AXmichigan Chit Chat 6 21-11-2004 18:36
Cant Solder the gold flat points mollar PS2 Games 2 14-01-2004 09:39
Cant solder the flat gold points on ps2 board mollar PS2 Games 2 08-01-2004 04:43



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com