|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
@HellasVagabond
If it doesnt work with your original disc then contact the game publisher for help as we are not actually a Tech support site.
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
![]() |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think this is not a problem with the game, but with SecuROM, I get the same problems with my Tony Hawks game, which also uses SecuROM 7. (yes, using original disc, and tried using an image with curerom.) But got the same problem.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
bleh DO NOT PM me with questions, leave that in the forums...ESPECIALLY if i dont know you... |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
@TippeX
Yes I think HellasVagabond put to much time (info) into his signature and not enough time (info) in explaining what he meant.
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
![]() |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
- ur right dude
__________________
[SIZE="1"][FONT="Courier New"]Intel Core2Duo E6300 @ 3,3 GHz, XFX 7900 GT X [610/1640], 1 GB MDT RAM, Maxtor 200 GB HDD, Soundblaster Audigy, WinXP x64, Vista Home Premium[/FONT][/SIZE] |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
yes its something to do with that sh** ass securom.
what can we do?, the reloaded crack dont even work -_-!!! |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
sorry, I cannot confirm this. no probs with fixed exe here. Curerom method + image works as well.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Works for me
BUT only if I rename it to anything other than crashday.exe, for example if I name it Testcrashday.exe it works...what is really weird though is that the cracked exe won't run even with the original disk if it is named crashday.exe, but hey, like I said, rename it and it works
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
As for my Sig everyone should have something like that for the rest to determine if something in his rig is causing the problem. Renaming the fixed exe doesnt work at all. Last edited by HellasVagabond; 27-02-2006 at 02:34. |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
ive fixed it, all u need to do now is just say thanks
Quote:
Last edited by oxygenuk; 27-02-2006 at 07:18. |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Whats the point of a fixed exe if i am to use an image ???
I could use the AntiSecureRom to run the original exe with an image..... |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
id preffer to have a fixed exe and still mount an image rather than having the fixed exe and it not working
maybe ya should just look at it that way :P |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
that is so weird, and damn annoying too
|
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello? Anyone having probs with the reloaded patched exe, did you try changing its name like I said to see if it works? Its the only way it will work for me, the original .exe I left as crashday.exe, the patched .exe I named testcrashday.exe and then it worked, if I leave it as crashday.exe it won't even work with the original cd in the drive.....go figure.
Hellasvagabond, noticed you have an X2 processor, some games have probs with those....not to mention 2gb of ram, but I doubt it.....say, did you install from the original cd or did you install from an image of the original cd, I installed from the original, and I can run it with an image and curerom, or with the reloaded fixed .exe renamed, or from the original with the original .exe. Last edited by MrRennfahrer; 27-02-2006 at 14:30. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Crashday | XdaywalkerX | PC Games - Protection List | 1 | 02-03-2006 19:41 |