|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
@Joe: Yeah, I know it's not gonna do any good
![]() Quote:
@qrpiech: If you have a read through PoPData.bf, you'll see it contains nothing but menu text - no game variables or anything else in there. Someone over at the official PoP forums got it running, uncensored, by replacing PoP3.exe, amir.exe and amir.dll with the US versions, and running the game with the US disc. So we know where the problem is now, but can't do any more without a mini-image (as I'm presuming you don't have a US CD...) Unless someone here wants to crack Starforce for me? .
|
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
hi..
I disconnected my cd and dvd drives. i mount the image with DT 4.0 with all Emulation options on. I installed the game with full installation. I run the game. It loads a few animation screens then my PC crashes. PC restarts, I try to run it again. This time it asks me if I want ot run it in safe mode? so I choose 'Yes'. This time it loads all the animations then it asks me to create a profile. I type in a name and press Enter. PC crashes. I noticed that some people also got this problem, but has anyone overcome this? any help would be appreciated. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
@reviled
And do all these problems exsists when using your original disc to play?
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
![]() |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Trying with the original CD/DVD is only one of the ideas listed in the FAQ; there are more...
__________________
Joe Forster/STA For more information, see the FileForums forum rules and the PC Games forum FAQ! Don't contact me via E-mail or PM to ask for help with anything other than patches (or software in general) done by me, otherwise your request may be deleted without any reply! Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back! |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
have not tried with original disc and i dont want to, the whole point of my post is to try and get it to work with the image. anyone who has any solutions, I would really appreciate a reply, as would many others.
thanks -reviled |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I make it clearer for you then: if you have the same problems with the original CD/DVD and without a crack then you're on the wrong forum and you need to ask the publisher instead!
__________________
Joe Forster/STA For more information, see the FileForums forum rules and the PC Games forum FAQ! Don't contact me via E-mail or PM to ask for help with anything other than patches (or software in general) done by me, otherwise your request may be deleted without any reply! Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back! |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Prince of Persia Two Thrones and King Kong Runing Smoothly with Image | muhammad | PC Games | 33 | 04-02-2006 13:11 |
| Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones. TRAINER! | NeHoMaR | General Gaming | 26 | 07-01-2006 06:35 |
| Prince of Persia Warrior Within | Grumpy | PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions | 0 | 08-12-2005 05:51 |
| Having Problem Burning Jak 3 Kill Zone and Prince of persia please help | mjohn15 | PS2 Games | 9 | 13-01-2005 08:51 |