|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
@PyroX: Anti-Blaxx only hides virtual CD/DVD emulators, like Alcohol 120% and Daemon Tools, from the copy protection. But currently there's no mini image to mount into the emulator! So, no, Anti-Blaxx alone does not help you.
__________________
Joe Forster/STA For more information, see the FileForums forum rules and the PC Games forum FAQ! Don't contact me via E-mail or PM to ask for help with anything other than patches (or software in general) done by me, otherwise your request may be deleted without any reply! Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back! |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
@Joe Forster: Well, I have an image because I got the game from my videostore and made one. Does that mean I have to install antiblaxx, mount the image to alcohol and can play it then?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
So "Total Overdose" is out for over 2 weeks now! Where is the NO-DVD-CRACK???
I've only found a TRAINER on GameCopyWorld.com & MegaGames.com! I want to play this game without having to put the DVD in drive all the time! MontyBurns1985
__________________
Searching a [B]CRACK[/B] or a [B]MINI-/MAXI-IMAGE[/B] that is not available @ GCW? Try [B][url=http://www.megagames.com/gcracks.html]MegaGames.com[/url][/B]! You don't know which [B]copy protection[/B] your game has? Click here: [B][url=http://copybase.ch/Cb/PHPV2/Database/index.php]PC Games Protection Database[/url][/B]! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
@Monty*not the real one"burns
I dont know where you get the impression that just because 2 weeks have passed that a NoCD/DVD crack will just magically appear? Do you honestly think crackers are watching this site? Do you honestly think they are feeling pressured to create the cracks just because 2 weeks have passed or because you or anybody else has asked? I dont think so!
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
![]() |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
With a few changes here and there I got senthils way to work!
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah!
Where is the NO DVD CRACK!? |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Total Overdose | blubb | PC Games - Protection List | 1 | 01-01-2009 12:23 |
| Total Overdose | DR_Thodt | General Gaming | 1 | 18-09-2005 02:28 |
| Total Overdose | SensaiX | PS2 Games | 5 | 17-09-2005 08:57 |
| Total Overdose | deutschc | PC Games | 4 | 17-09-2005 03:34 |
| Medieval Total War and Shogun Total War no cd crack please | rabidstoat | PC Games | 3 | 22-07-2005 05:54 |