Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 21-06-2005, 07:54
Grumpy's Avatar
Grumpy Grumpy is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,695
Thanks: 1,256
Thanked 1,851 Times in 812 Posts
Grumpy is on a distinguished road
@Seltitic
Just curious as to why you would want to overclock a 3.2ghz cpu to 3.8? I have virtually the same system you have mentioned and really cant see what you would want to try and gain? I dont have anything overclocked and I have more than enough power to run any game at the highest settings? I only have the ddr 400 ram tho but i do have 2 gig of it. I have the same cpu and the same graphs card as you. Just curious thats all.
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 21-06-2005, 08:54
Seletitic Seletitic is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: overhere
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Seletitic
good to hear more people like dual processors Why overclock? Because I want the edge, i want the best score at benchmarks... it's an addiction really. I've had 2 gigs before aswell, but it's actually slower then 1.5 GB, it's a bit overkill. The only thing I don't have overclocked in my system is my Soundcard really, lol :O
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 21-06-2005, 09:00
Grumpy's Avatar
Grumpy Grumpy is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,695
Thanks: 1,256
Thanked 1,851 Times in 812 Posts
Grumpy is on a distinguished road
I have only had the 2 gig of ram for a short time, always just had the 1 gig, but wanted more and also wanted to keep it at 'Dual Channel' so had to go to 2 gig to achieve that.
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 21-06-2005, 09:02
Gobass Gobass is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Poland
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gobass is on a distinguished road
Fixed Image for Battlefield 2 v1.0 but when u click on it GTA_SA_Mini-Image_HeKKiS!rar so WTF ?!?!?!?

EDIT BY MODERATOR:
THE LINK ON GCW IS FIXED NOW !!!

Last edited by GLH; 22-06-2005 at 20:03.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 21-06-2005, 11:13
ShadowDuke ShadowDuke is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 392
Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
ShadowDuke is on a distinguished road
Hehe!

Online mode doesnt work anymore, either cracked or clone..

Go and buy it.. ^^
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 21-06-2005, 11:14
Seletitic Seletitic is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: overhere
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Seletitic
I have wiseguy, im talking about my backup. Want to make sure that works in case something happens.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 22-06-2005, 04:11
Talus Talus is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: .
Posts: 336
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talus is on a distinguished road
Fixed image works AWESOME here.

Man, that was quick.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 22-06-2005, 07:54
karlmueller karlmueller is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 52
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
karlmueller
I have got the same problem as Seletitic on my PC and on my brothers one the same. The game crashes randomly and goes back to the desktop. I have got a Radeon 9800 Pro 128 MB and my brother has got a GeForce 6800 GT 256 MB so it could not be a hardware problem.

I think the reloaded crack is broken I will try to reinstall without the crack and then use the fixed mini-image to play.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 23-06-2005, 10:33
Atrivis's Avatar
Atrivis Atrivis is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: usa
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Atrivis is on a distinguished road
You coukld be getting kicked because of punkbuster errors if you are playing online. It is supposed to update itself, but it rarely works that way. Just go to their site and download the pbw.exe, and run it.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 23-06-2005, 23:09
cyclops[0] cyclops[0] is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: 41° 32' N 93° 39' W
Posts: 40
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
cyclops[0]
I've never played Battlefield and so I'm new with this game. Is it strickly an online game. I've installed the no-cd stuff and it only gives me on-line options.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 24-06-2005, 09:05
HellStorm40k HellStorm40k is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: iowa
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
HellStorm40k is on a distinguished road
Your graphics card could be being gay. When I played the demo, when ever I had lighting on medium or high, while playing a singleplayer game, the game would crash, but with the retail version, lighting works fine in singleplayer but having effects on medium or high causes the game to crash. Try playing with the graphics down, and if that's the case, trial and error to find the problem.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 24-06-2005, 14:48
thomasv1 thomasv1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
thomasv1 is on a distinguished road
@Cyclops:

You can specify whether you want a multiplayer account or a singleplayer one in the account manager, which pops up every time you start a game.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Battlefield 1942 DETAILED BURN GUIDE. Explicit PC Games 7 27-08-2006 15:19
Here can you download Battlefield 1.5 crack! krondike PC Games 3 31-10-2003 10:53
Battlefield 1942 ??? Vers. 1.3 adamhu34 PC Games 2 07-03-2003 05:22
Battlefield 1942 & Road to Rome backup jinxy PC Games 7 26-02-2003 14:39
Battlefield 1.3 and Tribunal and more............ Mplayer-Warlord PC Games 4 03-02-2003 19:52



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com