|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
well, it may just be a conflict with the camera recording, but we shall see. With all the technology though, I don't think that there should be any problems. Long ago I said that I would not get the next xbox if MS does not get some better companies and more RPG's out. It looks like they want to compete in japan and have indeed, done so. So the x360 will be my next console, untill I get enough cash to but the PS3 (sry, the next Nintendo is out)
Also, this topic is probably going to be moved to the general gamers chat forum. AX and I are discussing if we should keep this a backup only forum, and all rumors and talk of the future systems out. I must say that I have to agree with him.
__________________
--v1.0 [COLOR=Gray]case modded[/COLOR] Xbox with a [COLOR=DarkGreen]160gb[/COLOR] HDD upgrade[URL="irc://irc.efnet.net/fileforums"] [/URL] |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sweet! I like seein Qual steppin up.
Tyler!
__________________
[B]V7 Ps2 Messiah 2 V13 PSTwo DMS4 Pro and HD-Connect(Installed myself)[/B] |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
http://www.fileforums.com/images/smilies/tongue.gif
ANd Kosmiq, you were right. Frames were indeed sluggish and that was not the camera conflict. However, there is some good news to this. The console used was still in beta form and not the finished product. According to MS, it was only running between 25-40% maximum speed. link
__________________
--v1.0 [COLOR=Gray]case modded[/COLOR] Xbox with a [COLOR=DarkGreen]160gb[/COLOR] HDD upgrade[URL="irc://irc.efnet.net/fileforums"] [/URL] |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Phew... Lucky one there...
Would've been awful if it was to be the real performance... And come to think of it the engine may not be finished either so well still some optimizations to do there too...
__________________
UAT - Users against twats [URL]http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page=stats&account=23459637&show=all[/URL] |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Official Sims 2 Thread | JoyBoy | PC Games | 229 | 25-10-2004 16:01 |
| Info on the XBox 2 | rms2001 | XBox Games | 2 | 04-11-2003 02:44 |
| The Ultimate XBox Newbie Guide | rms2001 | XBox Games | 5 | 15-08-2003 00:58 |
| 'Official' CM4 Thread - Do Not Create New Threads | Fila | PC Games | 119 | 23-07-2003 06:33 |
| E3 2003: Xbox Live 2.0 | bighap | XBox Games | 0 | 15-05-2003 09:52 |