|
|
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
oops.. sorry
I know I "shouldn't" post this.. but I'm thinking that the admin. may "overlook" this for a few min... The new BLADE TRINITY movie, is NOT worth going to the theatre for... I',m "seeding" it on "ares", search for "blade trinity" its pot 1, and pot 2... lol... worth watching for FREE) and yes, I AM the man with the cam...lol
But, back on topic, I hope that everone gets a chance to play the LOTR battle for middle earth... it's INSANE.. around "act 8" it gets pretty "nutty".. you better be a "gamer"... or you don't stand a chance...
__________________
[I]If I were you...(And in some universes I AM...) I'd listen.[/I] :cool: |
| Sponsored Links |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
COuld send the setup again? THe e-mail is no attachment! DId you forget to attach the setup.exe? If you did not forget it then use my other e.mail!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
damn it...
I've sent the "setup.exe" like five F#@KING times...lol.... If you can't open it, it's not my fault... :P
(here's what I get when I send it... The files setup.exe may be unsafe. Many recipients would not be able to open these attachments. You may want to delete these attachments before sending your message.) so, if you don't get it, it's all you man... all you
__________________
[I]If I were you...(And in some universes I AM...) I'd listen.[/I] :cool: Last edited by Alanor the Drunk; 17-12-2004 at 01:59. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I got just one mail and this did not have any attachment!
Last edited by BladeZ; 17-12-2004 at 12:35. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Could you or someone else please send this setup.exe to me! To
<deleted> Last edited by Eagle; 21-12-2004 at 06:44. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
created a DVD to CD convert using ea's SETUP
created a DVD to CD convert using ea's SETUP
cd1 label ? cd2 label ? dir cd3 label ? dir cd4 label ? dir cd5 label ? help me thanks ..... |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Could please send me someone me the setup.exe! Thx!
<deleted> Last edited by Eagle; 21-12-2004 at 06:45. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
hey BladeZ, read the rules about bumping...
__________________
Playing games is not the same after getting married. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Battle for middle earth | Tjynde | PC Games | 1 | 10-12-2004 09:33 |
| Battle for middle earth? | Deathwish0589 | PC Games | 7 | 08-12-2004 03:27 |
| TOCA Race Driver 2 [ENGLISH] No-CD/Fixed Image | nicholasf | PC Games | 5 | 13-10-2004 06:12 |