Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 05-11-2001, 15:58
wildthing wildthing is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 84
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
wildthing
Just checked out your info on psxcopyworld & I've been booting mine differently.Holding reset until the flashing blue light comes on for non-EA stuff & the green light for EA games. This loads RegionX & then opens the tray for 5 seconds for the disk swap.I've had no problems with this method(instructions for this method came with my console)
The regionX I've got is the new one (just the disk) & I.m starting to think It's damaged with doing the quick disk swap so often!
The odd thing is that before all my other disks(PS1 backups & PS2 originals) booted straight up from reset & now the PS2 browser screen comes on instead before they load.IS this normal for a chipped machine?ie should they boot straight up or not?
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com