Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-09-2004, 23:28
Neipas02's Avatar
Neipas02 Neipas02 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Phoenix AZ
Posts: 534
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Neipas02 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Neipas02 Send a message via MSN to Neipas02
Holy Long Thread Batman!

I don't know much about light guns .. cept duckhunt..

I do know all the bells and whistles though aren't going to scare the bad guys into surrendering.. So I'd take a gun that works for the main purpose before worrying about the other schtuff.

Maybe it is actually defective.. Perhaps you could get your hands on another gun and compare. Or maybe there is a thin layer of dust on the tv or gun lens that might cause some interference over a wider range.. Or maybe I don't know what I'm talking about..

Anyway, good luck..
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 11-09-2004, 23:52
BQuicksilver BQuicksilver is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 27
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BQuicksilver
Well, the bells and whistles ARE nice...and there are very few Guncon2 games, so being able to flip to guncon 1 mode opens you up to all the PS1 shooters. Of course you never expect the gun to be faulty when you buy, and FWIW, I purchased two, both of which performed poorly.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ok there are 37 files that range from gamename.001, gamename.oo2 ect.. Goku07087 DC Games 1 03-07-2001 13:50



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com